Dealing with JerseyBaron

TheJoker1940

I've been surprised that I haven't been put on a time out with the 8 questions I have sent him about the Sequin Stars Jersey I ordered, but they've been very gracious about all of them. (I don't know if you ever got my PM furiosd, remember you had one)  The lettering actually looks pretty close, i'm getting to old to freak out on the small details :)

Please have a look and see what you think.

TSequin Dallas Vic Green.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the best way around it is, don't look at a gamer. Close enough becomes perfect if you stop double checking it. 

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I find the best way around it is, don't look at a gamer. Close enough becomes perfect if you stop double checking it. 

True, very good advice.

I'm pretty happy with what I have ordered from them before, so not gonna sweat it.

Only a few left to snag:

Throwback CCM Jets 

Throwback CCM Devils Red / Green 

Devils Size 60 

After these, looong hiatus as I get my web design back up and going.

12 minutes ago, architecht13 said:

True, very good advice.

I'm pretty happy with what I have ordered from them before, so not gonna sweat it.

Only a few left to snag:

Throwback CCM Jets 

Throwback CCM Devils Red / Green 

Devils Size 60 

After these, looong hiatus as I get my web design back up and going.

Retro Devils Tootoo size 60 in my sale thread...

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Retro Devils Tootoo size 60 in my sale thread...

Oh, I saw, but I have to stagger it a little - need the new computer equipment or the web design thing :(

You are a beacon of hope for finding the size 60 :)

4 minutes ago, architecht13 said:

Oh, I saw, but I have to stagger it a little - need the new computer equipment or the web design thing :(

You are a beacon of hope for finding the size 60 :)

In that I buy too many jerseys and then sell them, correct. 

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

In that I buy too many jerseys and then sell them, correct. 

A beacon nonetheless!

29 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

what does this mean? is this english?

Yea... the guy asked them if they have something he decided he really really needed and they said they didn't have it. That's the "issue."

1 hour ago, architecht13 said:

I've been surprised that I haven't been put on a time out with the 8 questions I have sent him about the Sequin Stars Jersey I ordered, but they've been very gracious about all of them. (I don't know if you ever got my PM furiosd, remember you had one)  The lettering actually looks pretty close, i'm getting to old to freak out on the small details :)

Please have a look and see what you think.

I don't see any sequins on this jersey...

1 minute ago, CJ Matthews said:

AH! Danged auto correct :D

44 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Yea... the guy asked them if they have something he decided he really really needed and they said they didn't have it. That's the "issue."

Which REALLY means, you never really have any issues with them ;)

18 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

If it has sequins, it's probably not accurate. Most customizers use rhinestones. 

;)

What do you guys use to contact them outside of Ebay?  Can't seem to find their email directly.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, tomtucker said:

have something he decided  ....been think about that for a week,  still makes no sense

It's really very simple. He said...

"Only issue I'm having is I asked if they had something [that] I decided I really really need, and they said "no."

It's one word that's missing, which people leave out all the time, and yet, people can interpret the full sentence.

It's like saying "I've decided I'll go to the game" instead of "I've decided that I'll go to the game."

Edited by dsl135

Has anyone ever had a negative experience dealing with JB? Last time I emailed him about a customized retro Sharks his response was odd. Him and I always share business stories and usually have lengthy email conversations. This past interaction took about 3 separate emails over the course of 10-14 days, politely asking if they had any size 56 Burns retro Sharks in stock. He replied about a week after the third email with "we won't be customizing until late January." This was in the beginning of November. I know businesses get busy before the Holiday rush, I'm not stupid or blind to any of that. I just felt the response was really out of the ordinary and it's sort of been bugging me since, at some point, I'd like to order a few Flyers jerseys from him. 

16 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

Has anyone ever had a negative experience dealing with JB? Last time I emailed him about a customized retro Sharks his response was odd. Him and I always share business stories and usually have lengthy email conversations. This past interaction took about 3 separate emails over the course of 10-14 days, politely asking if they had any size 56 Burns retro Sharks in stock. He replied about a week after the third email with "we won't be customizing until late January." This was in the beginning of November. I know businesses get busy before the Holiday rush, I'm not stupid or blind to any of that. I just felt the response was really out of the ordinary and it's sort of been bugging me since, at some point, I'd like to order a few Flyers jerseys from him. 

I wouldn't say it's been a negative experience, but I've noticed a difference in how they handle email contact in the last few months. 

Maybe there's a new Baron or something.