Minnesota Collectors Gathering 2007 ! ! !

JeffB

This is from the Game Worn Collectors forum and is an event that I have attended several times now. If any of you happen to be located in Minnesota, you need to make time to check this out. It's pretty amazing the items that people bring for show and tell. I'll not forget the time I was holding a game worn Steve Yzerman jersey and noticed the $10,000 price tag on it! One year someone brought the helmet Gretzky wore when he scored the goal that set the all-time record.

Tom Reid was thrilled to welcome us again, for a 6th year ! ! ! Last year, North Stars former d-man Brad Maxwell attended, and again this year I plan to invite a few former players. Collectors came from as far as Dallas Texas, and Michigan to attend. The Vikings are in Kansas City for a 12:00 kickoff, which will be on the TV's. Bring any items, hockey jerseys or other, you would like to trade, sell or even just show off. We had some incredible stuff last year, and I know there will be even better stuff this year! ! ! Rich Ellis, The Spirit of the Game, will again bring some fantastic memorabilia, as well as his extensive knowledge of hockey collectable's. We also have a few new collectors in our area, who will be first time attendees. I'm really expecting our largest attendance ever! ! !

Tom Reid's Hockey City Pub

Sunday September 23rd

11am-6pm

ANYONE and EVERYONE is WELCOME to attend for FREE ! ! !

Tom Reid's is in St. Paul, MN two blocks from the Xcel Energy Center on West 7th St. and the walls are literally covered with hockey history. You don't even have to bring game worn jerseys to enjoy the event, so don't let that stop you from attending.