Just now, mfitz804 said:

So basically, Crosby is high maintenance. I can see that. 

Crosby better have paid for those flights the guy took just to tailor his jersey. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

So basically, Crosby is high maintenance. I can see that. 

It also makes me question the lengths some of us in this hobby go to get everything exact to what the players wore on the ice.  After all, no one's (presumably) disassembling and resewing a Crosby jersey to get it perfect.

Of course, fonts and sizes are much different than the fit of a jersey (which may not be as visible/easily noticed).

15 minutes ago, Dasle said:

It also makes me question the lengths some of us in this hobby go to get everything exact to what the players wore on the ice.  After all, no one's (presumably) disassembling and resewing a Crosby jersey to get it perfect.

Of course, fonts and sizes are much different than the fit of a jersey (which may not be as visible/easily noticed).

Do you think they would? Could you send them a Pens jersey and tell them to Crosby the hell out of it?

1 hour ago, Dasle said:

Not gonna lie, I have actually thought about having CSL tailor my size 56 winter classic Kane jersey to his specs (shortened body and tightened sleeves)