Do AHL team sites sell Indos or 2.0s?

29 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Quite frankly, I won't be terribly upset about how long it takes. The season won't start for a while and I still don't even know if I'll be able to wear it to a game. 

That's the exact outlook i use when sending things out to EPS. It gets back whenever it gets back. 

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That's the exact outlook i use when sending things out to EPS. It gets back whenever it gets back. 

Besides, it could be worse. I've heard horror stories about orders sent to Cosby's that took a year.

My first shipment to EPS took the longest because I sent it at the beginning of the season and it took four months. That kind of a wait would be easier to deal with nowadays since back then a 3-jersey shipment was 3/4ths of my collection. Now I'm up to 56 jerseys. I've got more to work with. I am, however, disappointed that they didn't run the spring sale this year. I've got a Fisherman and a Koho Caps that I would really like to get that 20% on.

41 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Besides, it could be worse. I've heard horror stories about orders sent to Cosby's that took a year.

My first shipment to EPS took the longest because I sent it at the beginning of the season and it took four months. That kind of a wait would be easier to deal with nowadays since back then a 3-jersey shipment was 3/4ths of my collection. Now I'm up to 56 jerseys. I've got more to work with. I am, however, disappointed that they didn't run the spring sale this year. I've got a Fisherman and a Koho Caps that I would really like to get that 20% on.

Yeah, I am pissed. I am hovering at around 13-14 jerseys to customize, not enough for their bulk discount. Would be perfect for the Spring Sale. 

58 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Wow, here I am able to send 3 jerseys at a time to them a couple times a year...

Well I have been collecting stuff for months, at least since February, a couple longer than that. I was really anticipating the sale hitting, then I was accumulating a bunch so I was going to wait for a bulk discount, but I'm still hovering...

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Well I have been collecting stuff for months, at least since February, a couple longer than that. I was really anticipating the sale hitting, then I was accumulating a bunch so I was going to wait for a bulk discount, but I'm still hovering...

How much is it for a bulk discount? I've got a few I need done too. Perhaps we bundle?

15 for 15%, 20 for 20%. I imagine the added cost of shipping me your stuff, added shipping for the package to EPS, and the added cost of return shipping would kind of wipe out the potential discount. i do appreciate the thought though. 

I'm certain I'll make 15 in the not so distant future. 

On 6/10/2016 at 0:46 AM, TheKevinShow said:

Alright, so having done the math...

Getting it customized directly: $250 for the jersey, $75 for the customization and $15 for shipping comes to $340.

Getting it blank and customized by EPS: $250 for the jersey, $15 for shipping, $55-65 for the customization and ~$30 for the shipping round trip, plus however much it would cost me to track down the Pepsi patch, which is included free of charge in the Hogs' customization cost. That comes out to at least $350, not counting the extra (probably $10) for the Pepsi patch and the $6.50 EPS charges for patches. If I get the cream alternate, the final total is somewhere around $375.

That seems like a pretty simple choice to me. All that's left to do is wait for the response back to my latest email, and then hope to God that the Hogs come out to play in San Diego next year, and then get a Gulls jersey for Gulls games when the Hogs aren't in town.

That may or may not happen. Chicago and Lake Erie refused to play the California 5 last year, as a protest over the fact that they play 68 games versus the 76 everyone else plays. And with Tucson entering for this year, now there are 6 teams that will play only 68 games. Every team submits a list of teams that they are willing to play each season. I was told by someone very high up with Lake Erie that they will never play one of the California teams during the regular season as long as they play a shorter schedule. And I've heard the same about the Wolves. The California teams seem content to just play each other, and the Texas teams. I wouldn't be surprised that in the near future the California teams and Tucson break off on to their own league, with perhaps 2 to 4 more teams.

Edited by rabinsurance