Streaming live hockey

The_Dude_Abides

Hey fellas, is there a way to stream the playoffs on a mobile device? I'm stuck at work tonight but want to watch game 7. Help!

Hey fellas, is there a way to stream the playoffs on a mobile device? I'm stuck at work tonight but want to watch game 7. Help!

Suck it up and build those "Buicks"!

Suck it up and build those "Buicks"!

But I don't wanna!

Missing Game 7 for work? You don't know how to Canadian, my man.

Missing Game 7 for work? You don't know how to Canadian, my man.

I guess priorities change when not one single team from YOUR ENTIRE NATION makes the postseason of YOUR OWN NATIONAL PASTIME!

I can post the highlights if you want, but no guarantees that I won't just throw funny stuff in there just to see if you believe it.

"Crosby and Malkin just announced their engagement during the pre-game!!!"

Well that's not as fun as my idea. For me, anyway.

I actually rather enjoy hockey on the radio, I know some people don't but I find myself very able to visualize it.

I might as well be listening to the radio right now, I'm watching but I'm not that into it for some reason.

I'm settling the dispute between the two of you by building a Buick in my living room.

I'm settling the dispute between the two of you by building a Buick in my living room.

Make sure you have the fire extinguisher readily available.

"Buick plant fire caused by employee searching eBay for jerseys instead of observing safety protocols, story tonight on the 11 o'clock news",

Too bad Dox Emrick doesn't call games on radio. Holy crap now that's a doctor who knows his stuff.

Us Devils fans were VERY spoiled for a number of years. The new guy blows goats.

"Buick plant fire caused by employee searching eBay for jerseys instead of observing safety protocols, story tonight on the 11 o'clock news",

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Two good jersey sets in the final. It would be awesome if SJ busted out the classics. Looks like I will be wearing my Sharks Terreri for the next week.

One and a half. The Pens won't look truly good until they get rid of the Vegas gold entirely.