It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got this in last week: Dainius Zubrus 2008-09 white set 1 game worn jersey.  Zubrus wore this for 14 games scoring 4 goals and 3 assists in this jersey.  This particular jersey is notable in that he was wearing this when he scored a franchise record-tying 4 goals in the 11/23/08 game in Tampa.  Has some nice wear with multiple repairs, marks and burns.

51271327979_696a69f270_c.jpg

51270596001_d5f2957d83_c.jpg

Chicago Blackhawks Brian Campbell 'Helsinki' set 09/10 season

I hate the term grail, but this is my grail! Went to my first Blackhawks game at the NHL Premiere 2009 Series in Helsinki, Finland and took pictures with GM Rocky Wirtz, Patrick Sharp and Brian Campbell the day before the game. So after twelve years I not only have a Hawks jersey from my first Hawks game, but also the jersey that Campbell wore when I took a picture with him. 

20210702_140000

20210702_140115

I now also have both home/away jerseys from both teams for these games in Helsinki, because I already had both Panthers jerseys and the Hawks away (only GI, but can't complain) jersey in my collection:

20210702_140407

20210702_140527

1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

I hate the term grail, but this is my grail! Went to my first Blackhawks game at the NHL Premiere 2009 Series in Helsinki, Finland and took pictures with GM Rocky Wirtz, Patrick Sharp and Brian Campbell the day before the game. So after twelve years I not only have a Hawks jersey from my first Hawks game, but also the jersey that Campbell wore when I took a picture with him. 

I now also have both home/away jerseys from both teams for these games in Helsinki, because I already had both Panthers jerseys and the Hawks away (only GI, but can't complain) jersey in my collection:

Congrats! That’s a great connection. Sentimental gamers are the best ones to have! 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Congrats! That’s a great connection. Sentimental gamers are the best ones to have! 

Indeed..and thanks! 

And I thought I was done with buying jerseys for the next months, because nothing could top this jersey.

So I bought a another jersey today :D

3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Rad story dude! Love it! 

It made me start shopping for a game worn from the first game I took my daughter to (mine, in 1986, is probably impossible to find). 

58 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It made me start shopping for a game worn from the first game I took my daughter to (mine, in 1986, is probably impossible to find). 

Here you go. 

I have repeatedly said lately that I'm not huge into international or ASG jerseys...but clearly in the last few months that's not being super honest as I have 3 more than I ever planned to:

Mario 90 ASG that I got recently from a local friend I've made in the past year.  Was doing some sewing work for him, saw that it was a size 44 and asked his plans for it.  Figured if I was going to have an ASG, the Pittsburgh game was it.  Threw on an authentic ASG patch and here we go:

1990 All Star Game_Lemieux_01

1990 All Star Game_Lemieux_02

I'm more into international jerseys than ASG, and this was at the very top of my list if I could find one in airknit.  This thing is just sick....

1987 Canada Cup_Lemieux_011987 Canada Cup_Lemieux_02

And this one, I had no interest in really at all until someone randomly came knocking on my door on Instagram and asked if I was interested in buying it.  Great deal, especially for being autographed!  Found a WCOH patch recently and slid the "C" over to make room to put it on.

2004 WCOH - Lemieux_012004 WCOH - Lemieux_022004 WCOH - Lemieux_03

This one came rolling in recently, needing a lot of clean-up after being stripped.  Turned out real nice

1989-90_Home - Lemieux_011989-90_Home - Lemieux_02

Holy Crap-O-la! That's a Nice haul, hard to pick a favorite out of those :)
I wish I had photo hosting or this forum was easier to post pics. 
I just got a bunch of jerseys back from Mike that I'd like to show off (or brag) I posted them to the FB groups if anyone wants to check them out. 
TBTC Hawks Roenick 
TBTC Roy All Star 
TBTC Wings Cheveldae 
1991 Hull (white) 
1991 Lafontaine All Star 
1990 Bruins Ultrafil Neely (black) 
1980's Hawerchuk (white) 

14 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Holy Crap-O-la! That's a Nice haul, hard to pick a favorite out of those :)
I wish I had photo hosting or this forum was easier to post pics. 

Thanks!

Try out Flickr.  It really is the best of the best.  Copy the share link directly into the reply field and it automatically puts the image itself right in.

7 hours ago, PensJerseys said:

Thanks!

Try out Flickr.  It really is the best of the best.  Copy the share link directly into the reply field and it automatically puts the image itself right in.

With the board going down I guess there's no need. 😐

13 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

With the board going down I guess there's no need. 😐

You could come over to the replacement board and do it over there...

On 7/6/2021 at 10:29 AM, mfitz804 said:

You could come over to the replacement board and do it over there...

I'm on the Jersey Page board, but haven't been able to post pics there either... 
I had a photo hosting through Photobucket but they started charging too much, I lost a bunch of pics and really don't want to start all over again taking pics. 
You'll just have to use your imagination (Or I can email you pics :)

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

One more ZZ before we close down the site...The last flyers one I needed:

1999-2000 Zarley Zalapski Philadelphia Flyers Authentic Away Jersey 

1999-2000 Zarley Zalapski Philadelphia Flyers Authentic Away Jersey Front1999-2000 Zarley Zalapski Philadelphia Flyers Authentic Away Jersey Back

You have to keep posting about this, I am constantly amazed that there are still more. 

38 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You have to keep posting about this, I am constantly amazed that there are still more. 

I just need the older style Whalers (green and white) and the Flames white 1995-1999 style for NHL jerseys.  I also need a 2004-05 Kalamazoo Wings and I will have at least one of his North American team jersey he used. I would like to get his 1988 Canada Olympic style too.  I though I had one that would work, but it was an airknit, and he used an Ultrafil.

I will not get his overseas jersey - even that is too much for me to bother with.

Here is a link to my Zalapski Flickr page if anyone want to check them out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/149993333@N06/albums/72157712437353052

Edited by spudrock512

Probably my final post on here before the forum gets shut down. 

Crazy to think I've had 5 or 6 of these things pass through my hands, but finally found a blank 54. It'll be done up as a Kane to replace the 56 I recently sold. 

DSCF4470-vi.jpg

And this was more for fun playing pond hockey, but also matches the new summer league team I joined so it'll get a little more wear 

DSCF4473-vi.jpg

6 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Crazy to think I've had 5 or 6 of these things pass through my hands, but finally found a blank 54. It'll be done up as a Kane to replace the 56 I recently sold. 

DSCF4470-vi.jpg

I just picked up a 58G because Ryan at CSL told me that is what Lankinen wears only to have a guy on Facebook prove the guy who does the Hawks jerseys wrong. 
Lankinen wears a 60G 😒

I have 4 of them now and would have 5 but traded one off to get my Salmon Skate Linden back. 
I really love this style and hate to see it go. 

Since Kane wears a 56 (altered) have you thought of doing a DeBrincat? 
Pretty sure he wears a 54 

3 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I just picked up a 58G because Ryan at CSL told me that is what Lankinen wears only to have a guy on Facebook prove the guy who does the Hawks jerseys wrong. 
Lankinen wears a 60G 😒

I have 4 of them now and would have 5 but traded one off to get my Salmon Skate Linden back. 
I really love this style and hate to see it go. 

Since Kane wears a 56 (altered) have you thought of doing a DeBrincat? 
Pretty sure he wears a 54 

Yep, but I liked the Kane, just wanted a size smaller. Had a 54 Keith, but preferred that ‘88’ on back. If Cat wore the A when they were wearing the Mikita patches, I might have considered him