It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Nice Zalapski's!  Did you have the Whataburger patch made or did you find one loose?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JJM4 said:

Nice Zalapski's!  Did you have the Whataburger patch made or did you find one loose?

I made some - I couldn't find them anywhere - so I have 3 more...just in case. 

Couple of recent Flames pickups:

Oliver Kylington Game Issued jersey:

51118471948_c6d8d9ede8_c.jpg

51117991667_1f2ab85955_c.jpg

Doug Gilmour early 90s away jersey:

51118560851_83a6a470c3_c.jpg

51117992977_816672eaab_c.jpg

Would love to add an original 75th patch to this one if anyone has one laying around

Edited by mpe907

3 hours ago, mpe907 said:

51072406081_45fe4ae7fc_c.jpg

Would love to add an original 75th patch to this one if anyone has one laying around

I would like to add a Calgary Flames Doug Gilmour jersey to my original 75th path.

On 3/25/2021 at 8:21 PM, jsh139 said:

Might not be worth anything, but maybe see if any of his family is on social media?  They may have old pictures or game programs or something.

Agree, or try to get his family's address, then show up and tell them your story and obbsseion. I mean why not, you are already crazy, why not go all the way........

they say never go full retard, but hey, you have passed that point already  😊

14 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Agree, or try to get his family's address, then show up and tell them your story and obbsseion. I mean why not, you are already crazy, why not go all the way........

they say never go full retard, but hey, you have passed that point already  😊

Not really best thing to say to an area director of Special Olympics. 👍

On 3/25/2021 at 11:06 AM, spudrock512 said:

There are two i'm working on, but I can't figure out what number he wore:

1999-2000 Tampa Bay Lightning.  In camp for a PTO for two weeks, played in two preseason games on 9/11/99 & 9/12/99, cut the next day.

1999-2000 Long Beach Ice Dogs.  Played for 7 games before getting traded top the Utah Grizzlies.

I have both jerseys, but trying to find the numbers has been a pain in my a$$!

Good News!!! I received Zalapski was #3 with the Long Beach ice Dogs. Below is a roster sheet for the teams that shows this. That only leaves the Lightning I need to find!

Zalapski Ice Dogs Roster Sheet

Daniel Sprong set 1 20/21

Bit disappointed that he only played a few games in this jersey (set 1 was used for a month, the Caps also used the third and reverse retro jerseys for home games and Sprong was scratched for a number of games), but some nice repairs above the hem of the sleeves.

20210403_110442

20210403_110609

Very excited to add this one to the collection. Morgan Rielly 2020-2021 game used St. Pat's throwback worn March 14th against the Senators. Despite the loss (team is now 1 and 5 since debuting them in 2016-2017), Captain Mo still picked up two assists. Jersey has some decent wear for one game - team repair on left sleeve and multiple board burns. Haven't been able to photomatch the repair unfortunately (only five images on Getty from the game).

Also interestingly, the custo job was done by CatStitch rather than SLC. There's definitely some noticeable differences - nameplate doesn't appear to be MIC material, isn't serged, and the back numbers are sewn straight to the jersey.

51098056765_43d10d7727.jpg 

img%5D 

img%5D

img%5D

Nice Rielly, I tend to like all the Leafs one off jerseys like this one and their RR.

That is odd about Catstitch doing the custom, I thought they only did CHL jerseys.

Believe they do the Marlies as well - I actually reached out to CatStitch confirm and the guy there said they are doing the on ice jerseys now.

Interestingly enough, looking at the auction from Real Sports, only Thornton's jersey also appeared to be done by CatStitch out of the jerseys that were put up for auction (13 total IIRC). Rest of the team appeared to still be SLC jobs, however could have just carried forward from 2019-2020.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:45 AM, Phil the Thrill said:

Believe they do the Marlies as well - I actually reached out to CatStitch confirm and the guy there said they are doing the on ice jerseys now.

Interestingly enough, looking at the auction from Real Sports, only Thornton's jersey also appeared to be done by CatStitch out of the jerseys that were put up for auction (13 total IIRC). Rest of the team appeared to still be SLC jobs, however could have just carried forward from 2019-2020.

Yeah, they've been doing marlies for a while now.  I have a few Catstitch marlies jerseys and the nameplates on those are not serged either.  I looked up their area code and it looks like they are up in the Barrie/Orillia area.  Wonder why the Leafs changed from SLC.  Most likely just used the leftovers from last season but had to have a couple new ones made up.

53 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Yeah, they've been doing marlies for a while now.  I have a few Catstitch marlies jerseys and the nameplates on those are not serged either.  I looked up their area code and it looks like they are up in the Barrie/Orillia area.  Wonder why the Leafs changed from SLC.  Most likely just used the leftovers from last season but had to have a couple new ones made up.

I've actually been noticing over the last two months or so the nameplates have changed as well on the homes/aways - they appear taller like my St Pats and as you said, not serged. Also based on my St. Pat's, I don't even think they are MIC material - even with the last image, it looks like a different material.

Couple recent images from Getty.

auston-matthews-of-the-toronto-maple-lea

goaltender-jack-campbell-of-the-toronto-

jack-campbell-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs

I think others' have previously pointed out that the sleeve numbers have shifted upward.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:36 AM, spudrock512 said:

Mail Day! 2019-20 Set 1 Lucas Carlsson Chicago Blackhawks Away Game Worn Jersey. NHL Debut, Repairs, & Photo Matched!

2019-20 Set 1 Lucas Carlsson Chicago Blackhawks Away Game Worn Jersey Front2019-20 Set 1 Lucas Carlsson Chicago Blackhawks Away Game Worn Jersey Back2019-20 Set 1 Lucas Carlsson Chicago Blackhawks Away Game Worn Jersey Set Tag2019-20 Set 1 Lucas Carlsson Chicago Blackhawks Away Game Worn Jersey Photo Match Mark2019-20 Set 1 Lucas Carlsson Chicago Blackhawks Away Game Worn Jersey Photo Match #1

AND OF COURSE HE GETS TRADED!!!!🤬

I have the jersey a month and a half and now he is a former Hawk! I bought it because I thought he had a good future with the team! UGH!!!

8 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I have the jersey a month and a half and now he is a former Hawk! I bought it because I thought he had a good future with the team! UGH!!!

That's a drag, sorry buddy. 
I still get a kick out of the mask on the Indian head :)

9 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Can you buy a Richard Panik Caps jersey please?

10 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

That sucks. I’ve had that happen twice. Hell, I’ve got two on preorder of guys that are tradebait. Hoping they stay put. 

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That sucks. I’ve had that happen twice. Hell, I’ve got two on preorder of guys that are tradebait. Hoping they stay put. 

I have had a guy get traded while my jersey was still at EPS. 

1 hour ago, guam64 said:

Can you buy a Richard Panik Caps jersey please?

Trade you for a Caps Jagr.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:08 AM, Phil the Thrill said:

Couple recent images from Getty.

Off topic, but I’m more excited about how many players are already adopting the new Tacks X helmet! Really looking forward to trying one of these once pro stock are available at (hopefully) less than the $500 retail tag. They look like they adjust the same way as the V08 and not the Tacks 110-910 so I’m crossing my fingers it’ll fit my noggin

On 4/8/2021 at 11:30 PM, mfitz804 said:

That’s actually kind of surprising as you typically go for the vintage players. 
But, I can see it happening as you seem to always have something there waiting for customization 😂

Edited by jsh139

21 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That’s actually kind of surprising as you typically go for the vintage players. 
But, I can see it happening as you seem to always have something there waiting for customization 😂

I had not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Cory Schneider jerseys there when he was released (Devils, two USA, All Star). I believe I had a Jagr there when he was dispatched as well.  So it does happen.

I only have one there now, and it’s a Hedberg for my goalie collection. So he’s already long gone. 

On 4/8/2021 at 11:30 PM, mfitz804 said:

I’m going to make a MFitz jersey in hopes he gets traded from the IceJerseys forum.

It will likely be a size “goalie style XXLJerk”.