It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no ties to the military and I wasn't particularly fond of these, but decided to grab a blank anyway. Picked up an all-star jersey for the crest. Both jerseys combined cost a whopping $80. Figured if I sell the blank all-star for $30 or so the cost of this project is a no-brainer. Planning on turning it into a Saad since I don't have any of his jerseys and he scored a goal the day the Hawks wore these in warmups

1613769152953-vi.jpg

16 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

I have no ties to the military and I wasn't particularly fond of these, but decided to grab a blank anyway. Picked up an all-star jersey for the crest. Both jerseys combined cost a whopping $80. Figured if I sell the blank all-star for $30 or so the cost of this project is a no-brainer. Planning on turning it into a Saad since I don't have any of his jerseys and he scored a goal the day the Hawks wore these in warmups

1613769152953-vi.jpg

Nice. I made two Devils ones also. Sold the first to cover both jerseys cost plus a little and I have the other up on eBay right now. Had a couple offers but really like the way it came out and will probably hold onto it unless someone meets what I am asking. The second came out better then the first since I found matching nameplate. If you need, I have an extra nameplate.

7 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Where'd you get the ASG? That's my plan for my blank as well.

2 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Where'd you get the ASG? That's my plan for my blank as well.

Got lucky on eBay. There are more on there now but they’re considerably more than I paid 

Got a nice surprise this morning from DHL.  Supposed to arrive on Friday, but we had some snow and that delayed them until today.  I've already posted these to a few other places, so why not another forum.  Exactly 4 weeks door-to-door from Keener.

1994-95 Eric Lindros

1994-95 Eric Lindros

1994-95 Eric Lindros (Back)

1999-00 Keith Primeau 5OT celebration jersey

1999-00 Keith Primeau

1999-00 Keith Primeau (Back)

2009-10 Mike Richards SCF - This one was already customized by Ruberti's a few years ago. Just had Keener add the SCF patch.

2009-10 Mike Richards SCF

2009-10 Mike Richards SCF (Back)

Hi all,

Some recent additions I thought I would share.

Thanks to JJM4 for the help on locating the original SCF patch!  This one was almost 2 years in the making.  I sent it into EPS for customization in April 2019 with a repro patch, but had them hold off on the patch once I had gotten an original.  Sent it back in to have the patch put on, and I just got it back. 

Sabres - Hasek - CCM - Black Goat Head - 1999 SCF 7

Sabres - Hasek - CCM - Black Goat Head - 1999 SCF 14

This one I had Bill Henderson at The Dream Shop do up for me.  I saw someone selling a 2010 Giants World Series Champs/Sharks Mash-up jersey on e-bay a while back, so I thought I would make up a 2014 Giants World Series Champs/Sharks Mash-up. It was an Oilers 3.0.  Bill stripped off the crest and the Reebok wordmark, cleaned it up, and designed the larger "Giants" crest.  I think it turned out great.  I can't wait to wear this to a game once the pandemic is over.

Sharks - Burns - Reebok - Orange - Sharks-Giants Mash-up 1Sharks - Burns - Reebok - Orange - Sharks-Giants Mash-up 8

Similar idea here, but this one is a Sharks/49ers based on the jerseys the 49ers wore in Super Bowl XXIX.  EPS reproduced the name plate and numbers on this one.  

Sharks - Pavelski - Reebok - Red - 49ers-Sharks Mash-up 1Sharks - Pavelski - Reebok - Red - 49ers-Sharks Mash-up 9

9 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

2019-20 Set 1 Lucas Carlsson Chicago Blackhawks Away Game Worn Jersey Set Tag

OK, 
So of course I am jealous for numerous reasons - But did the Hawks really put a mask on the Indian head for their team tagging? 
That's pretty funny and now I must have one :)

Wow lots of nice additions today!  I always enjoy seeing the new goods come through, keep it up!

11 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

OK, 
So of course I am jealous for numerous reasons - But did the Hawks really put a mask on the Indian head for their team tagging? 
That's pretty funny and now I must have one :)

Yes they did.  It is even on the COA too. Great addition for the 2019-20 season jerseys!

11 minutes ago, Parksade said:

Another day, another grail purchase for me :)

2Fyya3z.jpg

RxlPfKy.jpg

I’ll admit, as a Devils fan I never watched the Blues as a kid, but I totally bought into Hull’s attempt at Gretzky’s single goal record. That led me to collect his cards, which led me to look at Blues jerseys a lot. This one is an absolute classic that should never have been changed. 

Haven't checked this thread in a while. Some very nice pick-ups, especially the Hull.

1988-89 Cliff Ronning

This jersey is absolutely hammered with wear. Unfortunately, the screenprinted nameplate has already started to peel. Still, very happy to have this now.

1988-89 St. Louis Blues Cliff Ronning

1988-89 St. Louis Blues Cliff Ronning

2019-20 Ryan O'Reilly

MiC customized by Liebe. Although I'm not that big on modern jerseys, I'm very happy with this purchase.

2019-20 St. Louis Blues Ryan O'Reilly

2019-20 St. Louis Blues Ryan O'Reilly

1991-92 Pavel Bure

1991-92 Vancouver Canucks Pavel Bure

Edited by perthisthereason

1 hour ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Amazing pieces Perth.

Where are you guys finding the blank Blues 3rd MICs? Feel like there has been a bunch popping up of late. 

Bought it from someone on here, no idea where they got it from, though. They really do seem to pop up more often lately.

9 hours ago, perthisthereason said:

Haven't checked this thread in a while. Some very nice pick-ups, especially the Hull.

1991-92 Pavel Bure

Where did you find this?

I have been looking for a home for a while now with no luck....

Have not been on the board in a long time.  Here are some Cliff Keen and Nike Michigan Jerseys from back in the day.  All authentic, 95/96 season is the first Michigan wore Nike.

95/96 Mike Legg "The Goal"

DSCN8504.JPGDSCN8510.JPG

DSCN8507.JPG

93/94 Morrison

DSCN8499.JPG

DSCN8503.JPG

97/98 Turco (2nd title season)

DSCN8493.JPG

DSCN8497.JPG

93/94 Knuble

DSCN8397(1).JPG

DSCN8400(1).JPG

94/ 95 Madden. Only difference from Knuble is that the shoulder patches are embroidered instead of screen printed.DSCN8388(1).JPG

DSCN8396(1).JPG

1994 Great Lakes Invitational alternate Botterill

DSCN8333_zpsc47aobkv.jpg

DSCN8335_zpsaznbagg7.jpg

DSCN8334_zps6cup3ksc.jpg

Edited by HawksFanInDC

Couple new pick ups.

2016-2017 Game Worn Bobrovsky jersey from his 2nd Vezina winning season.

i-2fH2CsM-X3.jpg

i-qRxVqbP-X3.jpg

2015 2nd period game worn Ryan Johansen ASG jersey. This jersey is photomatched to a couple of burns/holes on the right arm. Pretty rare to see real wear on a ASG jersey.  Really happy to own this piece of Columbus sports and Blue Jackets history.

i-CLsBz5x-X3.jpg

i-sdQ7ZmH-X3.jpg

i-JMK7SCm-X2.jpg

For the first, and likely only time, I was able to participate in a Canucks game worn auction. It was like being in a high rollers room, but I had to for this set! I think they could have been a bit less lazy on the back number cowboy cut stitching, but what can you do. Still a gorgeous jersey!

fo3Q2oE.jpgoU7iFYh.jpgogyRG0B.jpg6ZZdvPE.jpgIn2ZoeO.jpgDy7LZvV.jpg