Jump to content

It arrived today v. 8.0


Recommended Posts

On 1/5/2021 at 9:36 AM, SnakeOiler12 said:

Beauty. Still love that design. Are you going to keep it blank or get it personalized? 

I’m not sure yet. I hear those World Cup of hockey patches are impossible to find..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/6/2021 at 10:55 PM, DaNoobie said:

I’m not sure yet. I hear those World Cup of hockey patches are impossible to find..

Does it have double shoulders?

I had one once and it didn't.  I found that odd.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2021 at 10:35 AM, HockeyMusic said:

Does it have double shoulders?

I had one once and it didn't.  I found that odd.....

I'm pretty sure no double shoulder. The entire jersey is really light, much lighter than I'd have expected. The material feels barely different from the replica I have. Definitely odd! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DaNoobie said:

I'm pretty sure no double shoulder. The entire jersey is really light, much lighter than I'd have expected. The material feels barely different from the replica I have. Definitely odd! 

Ok so I wasn't going nuts.  Well maybe I am but the jersey I had wasn't a one off mistake.

I do remember it being lighter compared to other jerseys.  I wonder if game worn jerseys were like this too.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

My foray into game worn jerseys continues. This one is a Set 3 so it saw very limited use due to the early end of the season. Very little wear as it was only worn in one game. But the black mark at the top of the crest is easily photomatched to the 3/10/20 game. 

50839450338_07c99362f8_b.jpg

 

50840262252_8fd88fd34c_b.jpg

So then I decided, why not get the white Set 3 as well. Two games in this one, including a 6-4 victory over the Rangers, which makes it even better. Few black marks that should be able to be matched, haven’t done it yet. 

50839450323_ee4fa20ce2_b.jpg

 

50840174371_22169527d1_b.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"So then I decided, why not...."

TWSS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

"So then I decided, why not...."

TWSS.

And I appreciate that she did. But this thread is not about my wife’s response to my wedding proposal. 

Edited by mfitz804
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Nice ‘wood(s), Fitzy. 😉

Thanks man. Any jersey with a “wood” pun inherent in it is good by me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest arrivals:

Oilers Kyle Brodziak from the NHL Global Series 2018. Worn in the second period

received_3262259017213473

 

received_237366894573546

Stars Patrick Sharp 16/17 GI. 'A' removed

received_420299072355145

 

received_397462084655624

Bruins Niklas Svedberg 14/15 set 2, easy videomatch

received_701365093895665

 

received_238370871186658

 

Edited by amonte78
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, amonte78 said:Stars Patrick Sharp 16/17 GI. 'A' removed

 

received_420299072355145

 

Are you sure it had an A that was removed??

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Are you sure it had an A that was removed??

For the far-sighted forum users, sm rt ss

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

For the far-sighted forum users, sm rt ss

Settle down, we all see the a-hole. 
 

wait, what??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice Svedberg. Was tempted to go for that one, but my closet is busting at the seams right now. Time to trim some fat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 11:34 PM, mfitz804 said:

My foray into game worn jerseys continues. This one is a Set 3 so it saw very limited use due to the early end of the season. Very little wear as it was only worn in one game. But the black mark at the top of the crest is easily photomatched to the 3/10/20 game. 

50839450338_07c99362f8_b.jpg

 

50840262252_8fd88fd34c_b.jpg

So then I decided, why not get the white Set 3 as well. Two games in this one, including a 6-4 victory over the Rangers, which makes it even better. Few black marks that should be able to be matched, haven’t done it yet. 

50839450323_ee4fa20ce2_b.jpg

 

50840174371_22169527d1_b.jpg

 

The way he has looked these first two games, these may become some solid investments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really a new pickup but I got to finish this project. Really happy with the way it turned out.50845931637_2eb947eb17_c.jpg50845120258_81198fe8b9_c.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Crash Line said:

The way he has looked these first two games, these may become some solid investments.

MeiGray confirmed his gamers will be going up by $500 this season. That plus the fact that I’m not really a game worn collector and these had light wear and weren’t completely hammered helped to make up my mind. The red was easily photomatched, I only looked briefly for  pictures for the white one, but haven’t found any yet. 
 

30 minutes ago, Crash Line said:

Not really a new pickup but I got to finish this project. Really happy with the way it turned out.50845931637_2eb947eb17_c.jpg50845120258_81198fe8b9_c.jpg

Very nice!! Getting one of these remains on my to do list. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Crash Line said:

Not really a new pickup but I got to finish this project. Really happy with the way it turned out.

Awesome project! Would love to do this exact jersey one of these days

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted this in a few places, but for those of you that don't have FB or Reddit, I got this in the other day.

2003-04 Simon Gagne, Third set 1

Has some nice wear on the sleeves, a few burns, and some general marks throughout. Photomatched to the marks on the left sleeve. Simon wore this in 8 games where he scored 3 goals and 4 assists. Been looking for a Gags for a while and this being a Chrome 3D style makes it even better!
 

 

2003-04 Game Worn Simon Gagne, Third set 1

 

2003-04 Game Worn Simon Gagne, Third set 1 (Back)

 

2003-04_Flyers_Gagne_03

 

season-player-simon-gagne-of-the-philade

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stoked to add a pair of practice jerseys to the mix with the new sponsorship patch

Still on the hunt for a black one if anyone has any leads...

 

DSCF3817-vi.jpg

DSCF3820-vi.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some nice pick ups guys!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to finally pick up a Zalapski  Flames "Pedestal" Game Used Jersey!

1996-97 Zarley Zalapski Calgary Flames Away Set 2 Game Used Jersey (Probably worn in the 1997-98 season as he only played the first two games in the 96-97 season before injuring his knee)

1996-97 Zarley Zalapski Calgary Flames Away Set 2 Game Used Jersey Front1996-97 Zarley Zalapski Calgary Flames Away Set 2 Game Used Jersey Back1996-97 Zarley Zalapski Calgary Flames Away Set 2 Game Used Jersey Set Tag1996-97 Zarley Zalapski Calgary Flames Away Set 2 Game Used Jersey Crest

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2004 World Cup Pre-Tournament Game Issued Theodore 58G

 

50863577318_27270db19c_k.jpg

50864394587_297b41bfe2_k.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

2004 World Cup Pre-Tournament Game Issued Theodore 58G

 

50863577318_27270db19c_k.jpg

50864394587_297b41bfe2_k.jpg

 

 

Alvin...

Simon...

THEODORE!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...