It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Nice photo match to that one!

MORE GOALIE!!!

I got a fever. And the only cure is moar goalie!

I actually have a better one of him in net matched to the creases in the numbers. But that one I thought was kind of funny 😆 

Edited by jsh139

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/21/2020 at 1:00 PM, DaNoobie said:

mind if I ask how much you paid for that Bure JJM?

Prices are wild right now. Saw an authentic Mogilny for something like $2300 CAD. What a time to be alive. 

yeah TheMadHat I saw the one go for 2000 on ebay, hence I'm curious hah. I saw a millionaire with a 250 usd asking on a facebook group (went quick but still lower than I would've guessed for that one) 

On 12/24/2020 at 8:51 AM, DaNoobie said:

yeah TheMadHat I saw the one go for 2000 on ebay, hence I'm curious hah. I saw a millionaire with a 250 usd asking on a facebook group (went quick but still lower than I would've guessed for that one) 

Not in the game to make money but I sold a couple of game worn and game issued Salmon Alternates for around $500 and have been kicking myself ever since! Mainly because I regret the sale seeing as how sporadically they seem to come up these days. 

2005-06 Scott Mellanby set 3. Since I haven't been able to locate one of his Blues gamers for a reasonable price, I figured I'd settle for the next best thing. 

2005-06 Atlanta Thrashers Scott Mellanby

2005-06 Atlanta Thrashers Scott Mellanby

11 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Niiiiiice! I’ve got a Mellanby Flyers gamer. Always cool to see another one. 

Thanks! I think it was your post that made me look for one of his Blues gamers :) 

On 6/17/2019 at 10:07 PM, zilch said:

Put a sheet of parchment paper over the number and heat with either a heat press or an iron but I wouldn’t go above 320 degrees 

@perthisthereason you ever end up trying this? 

Edit: I did just a little bit ago and it worked perfectly, at least for flattening out a crease! Great suggestion @zilch!

Edited by PensJerseys

Still waiting on three major arrivals, but there are a few small things trickling in. Team issued practice jersey with a born on date of August 2020. Surprised it wasn't older stock. I do have sponsorship patches to sew on, but am debating if I'm going to have a player put on it or simply leave it blank

DSCF3684-vi.jpg

Saw a few whites go on Ebay the other week for $150-300. Wonder if these are starting to trickle into discount stores like the Kings/Avs SS jerseys? 

Edited by mdwsta4

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Team issued practice jersey with a born on date of August 2020. 

That thing is really bold looking.  What kind of sponsorship patches?  Also, where do you find a born on date on those? Hang tags?

11 minutes ago, PensJerseys said:

That thing is really bold looking.  What kind of sponsorship patches?  Also, where do you find a born on date on those? Hang tags?

Thank you! They Hawks used to be sponsored by Athletico with Reebok and the first year or two of Adidas, but now they're sponsored by SRM.

DSCF6892-vi.jpg

68bf9c57a24047b8af70f88e0f69fac8.jpg

There should be a sticker with a date on the inside tag of the jersey. They fall off after a wash, but on brand new jerseys they should still be there. Look something like this: 

1600272591834-vi.jpg

3 hours ago, PensJerseys said:

@perthisthereason you ever end up trying this? 

Edit: I did just a little bit ago and it worked perfectly, at least for flattening out a crease!

Don't think I did. Might have to give it a go.

@: mdwsta4:

Talking about Adidas MIC practice jerseys:

If somebody‘s intrested you can also find them for 99$ (Canucks) or 89$ (Wild) at prostockhockey.com

BTW: They also have great GI equipment and teamwear

Edited by AM34

Yep, I’ve got a few of them in the early days from PSH. Downside is the teams they have and some of the sizes (still hunting for a grey/white or white/grey in sizes 54/56 to strip). Have also bought countless gloves, pants, shells, and sticks from them to play in. 

Meigray has 56 grey oilers, but at $130 plus shipping its a no go. Those jerseys should be $75-ish like they are when PSH runs a sale 

Edited by mdwsta4

A couple recent arrivals:

nqK2ABa.jpg

DUeaYpa.jpg

Both from eBay and quite reasonably priced. The Mighty Ducks jersey has been a white whale of mine and the plan for it once I got one was to have it done as a 2003 SCF Kariya, but this one is autographed by JS Giguere so I'm just going to have his name/number on it instead even though it's not a GC. I'll just have to find another CCM.

23 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

A couple recent arrivals:

nqK2ABa.jpg

DUeaYpa.jpg

Both from eBay and quite reasonably priced. The Mighty Ducks jersey has been a white whale of mine and the plan for it once I got one was to have it done as a 2003 SCF Kariya, but this one is autographed by JS Giguere so I'm just going to have his name/number on it instead even though it's not a GC. I'll just have to find another CCM.

It’s ok, I woulda just had to send my 2003 Stevens over to steamroll it anyway. 

30 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s ok, I woulda just had to send my 2003 Stevens over to steamroll it anyway. 

^This right here...this is why I haven’t reached the point of hating you...yet. 

49 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

^This right here...this is why I haven’t reached the point of hating you...yet. 

I’ll try harder. 

TWSS