It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Phil the Thrill, nice bunch of jerseys back from customization.  Where do you send your stuff for customization?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Got these while the forums were down. Nothing special, and not as cool as what Slim posted above, but... they're mine.

50185938147_0073c47f82_z.jpgDSC_0160 by russianhack, on Flickr

50185140543_92c6eedbe4_z.jpgDSC_0158 by russianhack, on Flickr

2004 Binghamton Senators Hasek GI - he did a conditioning stint in the preseason of the AHL before the cancelled 2004-05 NHL Season.  The jersey has a lot going for it besides the cool kit.  It's ultrafil, goalie cut with a kiss cut kit.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jyps7z][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50249817661_46cb82a1e7_k.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jypj4F][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50249790581_225d29b9f9_k.jpg[/img][/url]

Edit: appears that the BB code isn't working, I dunno?

Edited by JJM4

Thanks for that Josh!!

Since this arrived while the forums were down, figured I’d post it even if it’s a month or so old. Stripped a random practice jersey and retail WC jersey to create a more accurate 2019 WC practice jersey

2v2HiSnenx1YqB.jpg

2v2HiSnZqx1YqB.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

Nothing all that special, but still an All-Star design that I like a lot, both minty fresh with tags.  The obligatory Gretzky, and another one that you don't see too often!  Lettering by Keener.

NHL ASG 1999  Gretzky, Wayne    NA fNHL ASG 1999  Gretzky, Wayne    NA rNHL ASG 1999  Norström, Mattias    WOR fNHL ASG 1999  Norström, Mattias    WOR r

Love those All-Star jerseys LAK74.

That Binghampton Hasek jersey is pretty sweet also jsh139.

mdwsta4 that Hawk's practice jersey kicks Arse.

9 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Nothing all that special, but still an All-Star design that I like a lot, both minty fresh with tags.  The obligatory Gretzky, and another one that you don't see too often!  Lettering by Keener.

NHL ASG 1999  Gretzky, Wayne    NA fNHL ASG 1999  Gretzky, Wayne    NA rNHL ASG 1999  Norström, Mattias    WOR fNHL ASG 1999  Norström, Mattias    WOR r

I had that style in a 56 once and found it markedly smaller than a typical CCM 56. Is that something that you see with these, or did I have a bad apple?

For me, they fit exactly the same as any other with the same marked size, as long as you’re comparing 90’s to 90’s CCM’s.  If you compare them to post-2000’s CCM’s, then they are a bit smaller.

Having said that, I do have a 1996 All-Star marked 48, but it fits like a 54, which is the biggest discrepancy I’ve seen in any CCM’s I own.  If anyone here has a 1996, I’d be interested to hear if you had the same experience.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

For me, they fit exactly the same as any other with the same marked size, as long as you’re comparing 90’s to 90’s CCM’s.  If you compare them to post-2000’s CCM’s, then they are a bit smaller.

Having said that, I do have a 1996 All-Star marked 48, but it fits like a 54, which is the biggest discrepancy I’ve seen in any CCM’s I own.  If anyone here has a 1996, I’d be interested to hear if you had the same experience.

The 56 I had was easily as small as a 52. I don't have a picture but I placed it on top of another CCM 56 like we do, and it was significantly smaller. Probably just one of those things. Thanks for the info, maybe I will give a different one a try should one become available and should I start collecting All Stars again. 

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

I have two of the '96 All-Stars in size 52 and they both fit the same as any other CCM size 52 from the same time period. I once had an Ottawa Koho black alternate that the tag said was a 52 but it was as big as any of the size 58 Koho's I own. I'm sure some just get the wrong tags sewn in sometimes.

Edited by Krendelev

Got two more yesterday.

Why can't I post pictures anymore? I'm doing it the same way I always have and it's not working.

Edited by Krendelev