Blues vintage jersey

zilch

So I've been seeing some older blues jerseys at the games that are the early years with the stripes on the shoulders and the ones from 67 that do not have the stripes, they are not air knit or the vintage ones from the 2003 season, they look to be ultra fill. I think CCM was on the hem. Does anyone know anything about these or where to get them? They have fight straps and are the correct blue color.

Ultrafil? That's odd. I've never seen Blues ultrafil beyond the Ornest versions. Were they maybe the Mitchell and Ness version? Try to take a picture next time. I'm really curious about it now.

And win in Dallas tomorrow night for fucks sake.

Ok. Hopefully I'll take a pic next week. They'll take care of business tomorrow. It's odd I've even seen some done with an arena patch on them. I wonder if it was some kinda alumni game thing back in the day. I'm almost positive they are CCM.

I sold a vintage series authentic a few months ago and it was air knit. I'd also be interested to know what this one is.

#justiceforlindy

So they are the M&N version? I've never seen that one before. I really dig the St. Louis Arena patch too. That's really sharp.