Grade the New Uniforms!

CryWolf

I figured with all the opinions on the new Reebok Edge Uniform designs, in conjunction with 'Back to School' season, it would be a good idea to let everyone create their own report card for each of the new designs as they have been introduced. It's pretty simple, just give each team A, B, C, D or F or N/A if you feel there really isn't enough change to warrant a grade. You can use + or - if you want too (eg A- or C+ etc.). Also feel free to write some comments next to each team to explain your mark if you would like.

So, here is an example....

• Atlanta Thrashers: B+

• Boston Bruins: A- "I like the adjustment to the logo, and the vintage styling"

• Buffalo Sabres: N/A

• Carolina Hurricanes: D "too much red!"

etc....

Just use the template below, so it makes it easy for everyone to read the reports cards. You can start by grading those teams that have already revealed and just add to your post as new teams reveal their designs. If you want to take another look at all of the designs, check out the IceJerseys.com Rbk EDGE Jersey Page to view hi-res images of the released jerseys.

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers:

• Boston Bruins:

• Buffalo Sabres:

• Carolina Hurricanes:

• Florida Panthers:

• Montreal Canadiens:

• New Jersey Devils:

• New York Islanders:

• New York Rangers:

• Ottawa Senators:

• Philadelphia Flyers:

• Pittsburgh Penguins:

• Tampa Bay Lightning:

• Toronto Maple Leafs:

• Washington Capitals:

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks:

• Calgary Flames:

• Chicago Blackhawks:

• Colorado Avalanche:

• Columbus Blue Jackets:

• Dallas Stars:

• Detroit Red Wings:

• Edmonton Oilers:

• Los Angeles Kings:

• Minnesota Wild:

• Nashville Predators:

• Phoenix Coyotes:

• San Jose Sharks:

• St. Louis Blues:

• Vancouver Canucks:

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers:

• Boston Bruins: A+ I love those style Bruin jerseys from the 70's. The shoulder patch is also nice.

• Buffalo Sabres:

• Carolina Hurricanes:

• Florida Panthers: B- Pretty good I'm not crazy about the piping.

• Montreal Canadiens:

• New Jersey Devils:

• New York Islanders:B I like this more than others (I love orange on jerseys). I will probably make the this my first NYI jersey if Sean Bentivoglio makes the team (NU alum)

• New York Rangers:

• Ottawa Senators: B+ The logo is nice the shoulder patch is better. This jersey looks fine without the bottom stripe.

• Philadelphia Flyers:

• Pittsburgh Penguins:

• Tampa Bay Lightning: A+ Great jersey and logo it really catches your eye. I can't wait to get one of the blacks.

• Toronto Maple Leafs:

• Washington Capitals: A+ Probably my favorite new jersey. They hit all the marks with this one (Colors? check Old School logo? Check? Wish I had one now? Check)

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks:

• Calgary Flames:

• Chicago Blackhawks:

• Colorado Avalanche:

• Columbus Blue Jackets: B+ I love the logo. The sleeves are really nice could use a horizontal stripe but not too bad.

• Dallas Stars:

• Detroit Red Wings: A The one team in the league I don't like but it's a classic.

• Edmonton Oilers:

• Los Angeles Kings:B+ I still like the old yellow & purple. But they did a good job keeping their current style intact.

• Minnesota Wild:

• Nashville Predators: C The logo is good and I like the white jersey (The gray sleeves are also nice). But the white sleeves on the blue and the piping drags it down.

• Phoenix Coyotes:

• San Jose Sharks:

• St. Louis Blues:

• Vancouver Canucks: B I like this. It's something different and the colors are great.

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers:

• Boston Bruins: A+ I'm pretty sure they will be the best uniforms going this season. Perfect design...HAVEN'T SEEN THE SOCKS YET!

• Buffalo Sabres:

• Carolina Hurricanes:

• Florida Panthers: C A marginal logo improvement with RBK's piping all over the place

• Montreal Canadiens:

• New Jersey Devils:

• New York Islanders: C Orange you glad they put too much orange on the sleeves?

• New York Rangers: B Way keep it real, but the RANGERS seems to steep on the front.

• Ottawa Senators: B- Great updated logo...the socks are killing me Jimmy!

• Philadelphia Flyers:

• Pittsburgh Penguins:

• Tampa Bay Lightning: B They did a great job doing absolutely everything they could for having lightning as your logo...

• Toronto Maple Leafs:

• Washington Capitals: B Great update to a classic wordmark logo look...tough to do. And that ###### piping again!

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks:

• Calgary Flames:

• Chicago Blackhawks:

• Colorado Avalanche:

• Columbus Blue Jackets: B Much better logo...RBK's piping is evident similar to the Caps and Panthers.

• Dallas Stars:

• Detroit Red Wings: A Aint broke don't fix it. Respect done for an iconic look.

• Edmonton Oilers:

• Los Angeles Kings: B+ love the colors...this uniform grows on me the more I see it. Good use of wordmark and fonts.

• Minnesota Wild:

• Nashville Predators: D Bad logo needs braces...word mark too small and not necessary on white uni.

• Phoenix Coyotes:

• San Jose Sharks:

• St. Louis Blues:

• Vancouver Canucks: B- Gets instant A if they remove the wordmark or make it smaller...

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers:

• Boston Bruins: A (pure classical styling)

• Buffalo Sabres:

• Carolina Hurricanes: B (retains the look of the original while adding some newer elements, although it does start to get a bit busy)

• Florida Panthers: C (copycat template design)

• Montreal Canadiens: A (if it ain't broke....)

• New Jersey Devils: A (again, a lesson in "how to work your current jersey into the new construction")

• New York Islanders: B+ (copying of front number is starting to get old, but overall design not horrid)

• New York Rangers:

• Ottawa Senators: B- (good logo design, but the overall picture of the jersey is very plain and not very inspired)

• Philadelphia Flyers:

• Pittsburgh Penguins: B (pattern copies Ottawa and Tampa, but color contrast works a little better here)

• Tampa Bay Lightning: C+ (the chest number theme is becoming too common now, copying the Sabres' design; nice logo redesign, but jersey overall looks very dull)

• Toronto Maple Leafs: C- (oversimplification makes this design look like a practice jersey, with little to no creativity involved)

• Washington Capitals: B+ (good homage to their history with some modern cues)

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: B (retains look of the still-fresh-off-the-press 2006-07 style, although highly stylized collar lends a bit of distraction and detraction)

• Calgary Flames: A (very nicely done; still reminiscent of the previous style but modernized with individualistic styling that doesn't scream "copycat!")

• Chicago Blackhawks: A (proof that traditional pattern can still work with new construction)

• Colorado Avalanche: A- (pattern still holds true to previous design but succeeds in removing the cutesy pattern that was growing outdated)

• Columbus Blue Jackets: A- (a clean, classy look that still bears strong enough similarities to their previous design without looking so dramatically different)

• Dallas Stars:

• Detroit Red Wings: A- (retains the traditional styling, although the moving of the C and As will catch fans off-guard)

• Edmonton Oilers:

• Los Angeles Kings:

• Minnesota Wild: B+ (the change isn't too jarring, and still takes advantage of the new material and construction without resorting to the same template as everyone else; color scheme is a bit dated, though and may need updating in a few years, much like how San Jose and Anaheim trapped themselves in the '90s with their original trendy color choices)

• Nashville Predators: C (the sleeve colors appear poorly planned)

• Phoenix Coyotes:

• San Jose Sharks:

• St. Louis Blues: B+ (retains the transitional feel by staying with the previous design but modifying it to the new style)

• Vancouver Canucks: B- (The "VANCOUVER" really kills the overall design. The blending of the old -- the blue & green -- with the new (the orca logo) is a sharp contrast, but the wordmark detracts from the overall design)

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers:

Boston Bruins: A. I love the return of the early 70's classic shoulder bars, although the colors have

been switched on the white jersey. Wish they hadn't outlined the B but otherwise this is a winner.

• Buffalo Sabres:

• Carolina Hurricanes:

Florida Panthers: F. Still think the logo is too much like a high school mascot. Schizophrenic sleeve design with vertical and horizontal stripes. No contrasting stripe at the waist (a common problem with many of the new jerseys) makes it look weak, and makes it look like a PRACTICE jersey. The logo stands out better on the white jersey

• Montreal Canadiens:

• New Jersey Devils:

New York Islanders: C. Ehhh, not bad. I'm a big fan of shoulder bars and I wish that they had made the bars a contrasting color instead of a thin piping outline, and ditched the different color on the sleeves.

New York Rangers: B. No big change, I'm a fan of traditional looks

Ottawa Senators: C. A bit better than their previous one, but like others, looks like a weak practice jersey with no contrasting waist stripe. Unlike others, I LIKE that the gold is limited only to the logo and isn't present elsewhere on the jersey. The shoulder patch is a classic yet looks like it doesn't belong on this jersey.

• Philadelphia Flyers:

• Pittsburgh Penguins:

Tampa Bay Lightning: D. Uggh. I like the sleeve designs but thats about it. Another jersey with no contrasting waist striping. When are they gonna take Tampa Bay off the logo and just design something sharp with a lightning bolt and circle?

• Toronto Maple Leafs:

Washington Capitals: F. Absolutely hideous. They look like pullover warmup jackets. The arm striping is awful. Hey, but at least there's contrasting waist stripes! But for some reason, its not contrasting on the red jersey!?!? The logo lettering looks weaker than previous incarnations, if that's possible. Too bad, their alternate jersey with the capitol at least had some classic, traditional look to it. They're going for the "space age" look and I'm not buying into it.

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks:

• Calgary Flames:

• Chicago Blackhawks:

• Colorado Avalanche:

Columbus Blue Jackets: C. Yes, I am a harsh critic. Here's another jersey set in which the shoulder striping is contrasting on the white version, but inexplicably not contrasting on the dark!!! Why isn't the shoulder bar white on the blue jersey?!?! Nice attempt at some waist striping, but it's so thin as to be absolutely inconsequential. New logo is a bit too "minor league" for me.

• Dallas Stars:

Detroit Red Wings: B. Normally the Wings jersey is one of my all-time favorites, but they've made a slight revision which bumped it down from getting an A grade. Why was the "inverted shoulder bar" effect eliminated on the white jersey?! That was such a cool feature.

• Edmonton Oilers:

Los Angeles Kings: C. Constrasting shoulder bars is about the only thing I really like about this one. At least it doesn't have any ridiculous experimental designs, although some might argue the Los Angeles would fit that description. What can I say, I cut my teeth on the original purple and gold Kings jerseys and to me that's what every other Kings jersey is measured against.

• Minnesota Wild:

Nashville Predators: D. Bleaahhh. Another jersey with no waist striping. Another jersey with a hokey minor league/high school mascot logo. Another jersey with inexplicable arm/shoulder striping. I'll pass.

• Phoenix Coyotes:

• San Jose Sharks:

• St. Louis Blues:

Vancouver Canucks: B. So close... and yet so far. I love the return to their original colors. I love the traditional BOLD arm and waist striping!!! YES! I like the old logo on the shoulders. But everything falls apart on the front of the jersey. WHY "Vancouver"? That has gotta go. Too cluttered. They ALMOST got it right....

-Jet

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers:

B+ very nice, not the greatest, but pretty damned good

• Boston Bruins:

A+ the bruins made there fans proud with there new RBK Edge unis

• Buffalo Sabres:

F worst unis since the Blues almost donned there 1996 3rd jerseys

• Carolina Hurricanes:

B a good classic look

• Florida Panthers:

B- odd design, makes sense with the RBK Edge, great colors

• Montreal Canadiens:

A should never change

• New Jersey Devils:

B 90's update in need of an update, keep the logo

• New York Islanders:

A any jersey they do is golden, with esception to the vastly orange Bridgeport inspired 3rd's

• New York Rangers:

A always great

• Ottawa Senators:

B large improvement on the frowny face horizontal stripes they used to fail at life with

• Philadelphia Flyers:

A- home and away are great, the 3rd's are difficult to deal with

• Pittsburgh Penguins:

A+ home run

• Tampa Bay Lightning:

B could've used horizontal stripes on the waist and arms

• Toronto Maple Leafs:

B classic, but to monochromatic

• Washington Capitals:

A a modern twist on one of the best of the expansion era

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks:

B should've stuck with eggplant/teal or there 03/04 blacks 3rd's

• Calgary Flames:

A with exception to the mid 90's pedistal thingy they've always had a great classic look

• Chicago Blackhawks:

A+ still the benchmark of hockey uniforms

• Colorado Avalanche:

B- the Nordiques would be rolling in there graves

• Columbus Blue Jackets:

A+ the best of the RBK jerseys so far

• Dallas Stars:

C never really liked there colors or design, the logo reminds me of the owners intention to move the North Stars

• Detroit Red Wings:

B a classic, to monochromatic like the leafs

• Edmonton Oilers:

C should return to there 80's - early 90's colors

• Los Angeles Kings:

A- the best Kings Jerseys period

• Minnesota Wild:

A one of the best in the west

• Nashville Predators:

D always looked far to busy in CCM era and Edge ones got busier

• Phoenix Coyotes:

B+ very basic, great logo, maybe a little to plain....but far better than the robotic coyote and 6 colors of yore

• San Jose Sharks:

D simply awful, helped usher in the sleek lines and gap between logo and hem....hopefully there Edge's will bring back stripes

• St. Louis Blues:

A+ best combination of old and new in the league

• Vancouver Canucks:

F once again the Canucks prove they're the NHL's clout as far as ugly jerseys go, just awful!

• 2 weeks later...

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: D - I appreaciate the creativity, but I've never been a huge fan of those baby blues

• Boston Bruins: B - Fantastic on maintaing the classic look, but I'm not a huge fan of that shoulder logo

• Buffalo Sabres: B - I love this jersey, but the logo prevents an A

• Carolina Hurricanes: B - Not doing anything particularly new makes me keep Carolina from an A

• Florida Panthers: C - Some interesting ideas, but poorly executed

• Montreal Canadiens: B - Excellent on keeping their history, but I think they dropped the ball in not going to the retro white

• New Jersey Devils: D - Boring as ever

• New York Islanders: D - Just does't work for me

• New York Rangers: C - Again good maintenance, but the letters are now too squished and it looks funny

• Ottawa Senators: D - I hate the logo and the template style doesn't help

• Philadelphia Flyers: C - The arms are just a little odd for me

• Pittsburgh Penguins: C - I like the logo, but again, it uses the template which is no good

• Tampa Bay Lightning: C - I don't like the logo modifications and the jersey just doesn't work for me

• Toronto Maple Leafs: F - Absolutely atrocious, bland to the extreme

• Washington Capitals: B - I reallylike what they did, but I hate the piping

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: D - Never was a huge fan, especially not with that logo

• Calgary Flames: A - I love these ones, kept the look that was popular with a little modernization

• Chicago Blackhawks: B - I don't like the logo that much but they kept their look

• Colorado Avalanche: D - Not much to like other than the logo

• Columbus Blue Jackets: C - A little bland and with a logo I don't like

• Dallas Stars: D - The white road saves the abysmal home from an F

• Detroit Red Wings: B - Kind of bland, but traditional so its alright

• Edmonton Oilers: D - What is up with the striping on the arms?

• Los Angeles Kings: D - Never liked these ones, even worse now

• Minnesota Wild: B - I don't like the red and green together, but they aren't too bad

• Nashville Predators: D - Not muh to like here, especially not that wordmark

• Phoenix Coyotes: C - I love the logo but they are ultra bland

• San Jose Sharks: B - I like the traditional look and the logo alterations are great

• St. Louis Blues: A - Fantastic new look for the Blues

• Vancouver Canucks: F - "VANCOUVER", enough said

Anaheim Ducks : A, with winning the Stanley Cup and making only a minor change (the orange stripe around the neck), it remains one of my favorites. Black, gold, and orange just work for me. I also dig the logo.

Atlanta Thrashers : F, Don't like the baby blues and with going for the template style (the white and the Flyers style...) just baddd.

Boston Bruins : A+, Going retro and making everything just look good. I don't think they should've ever left this particular style and going back to it was great. I also love that secondary logo.

Buffalo Sabres : B-, I like the style, but that logo...

Calgary Flames : B+, Not bad really. They experimented and didn't do too much to it. I really dig the shoulder patches. Nice addition!

Carolina Hurricanes : B, Wasn't broke in my eyes and the white stripe on the reds and red stripe on the whites... Doesn't really do too much to it for me.

Chicago Blackhawks : A+, Wasn't broken, wasn't touched, still one of the best in the league.

Colorado Avalanche : D-, At least they didn't change the logo or colors, but man is it busy. Change for the sake of making a change and the jersey wasn't broken. Doubt I'll ever own one of these. It was good and original as it was. :(

Columbus Blue Jackets : B, Decent change, not a favorite of mine, but going to the alternate logo was a smart move. The dark jersey looks like a nice dress shirt to me for some reason.

Dallas Stars : F, What the? Why? BORING! Glad to see black back and the numbers under the city name is interesting, but...they could've done so much more!

Detroit Red Wings : A+, Wasn't broken, wasn't touched, again still one of the best in the league retaining its classic looks. Nice move Wings.

Edmonton Oilers : C-, I'm glad they kept the same particular style, but they did subtract a little too much and the piping going up the chest is...well...pointless. I also really liked the Oil Man on the shoulders and would've liked to see them incorporate the alt jersey logo more.

Florida Panthers : C, I don't hate this one like some do, the dark one looks nice. Could've done without the common theme of the piping going up the chest and it would've been better. Still, I liked the older ones better.

Los Angeles Kings : B-, Keep the same look, but I still don't understand the Los Angeles across the waist, nor the reasoning of taking away the purple along the waist either. I don't like the subtraction of waist/hem stripes and designs.

Minnesota Wild : A, Nice move on the red jerseys. The piping actually adds something here for me. Makes it look more complete despite using what appears to be a New York Isles template. Again, why subtract the waist/hem stripes?

Montreal Canadiens : A+, SMART MOVE, keep the tradition going that Reebok seems to want to get the NHL away from. I like and good work. Plus I don't want to imagine what would've happened in Montreal had they changed it!

Nashville Predators : D, Change for the sake of making a change. The dark one looks like a t-shirt with sleeves. This one wasn't broke in the first place. I actually have always liked the Preds unis.

New Jersey Devils : A+, Times like these I'm thankful for the Lou Lamoriello's of the world. This one has been one of my faves for years and I want to see it become a classic.

New York Islanders : F, Guys, you don't do the jersey style change thing good. You kept tradition with the last one and could've improved it had you went to the throwbacks you wore this season, but this one was UNNECESSARY!!!

New York Rangers : A+, Any team that kept their tradition going and maintained their style got a perfect grade in my eyes. Another one of the classics that just looks good. The Rangers on the chest seems to look scrunched though...

Ottawa Senators : C-, Looks good for the most part and I really dig that shoulder patch. Don't like the main logo and if you used a template, you didn't fare too well for me. I do like them having a common pattern for both home and road jerseys. The three different styles thing drove me nuts.

Philadelphia Flyers : F, Template, bad move, the jersey wasn't broken and even if you wanted to do minor changes, why use a template?!

Phoenix Coyotes : A-, Don't like the loss of the waist stripes, but the white one looks good. I also like the pants striping. Overall its still kinda boring, but does look good.

Pittsburgh Penguins : F, Jersey wasn't broken and didn't need this kind of fixing. The template thing...bad move.

San Jose Sharks : A+, First of the new major changes that I LOVE. I'm growing to like the new logo and the new jersey is nice and traditional. I loved the old one and love the new one. Probably one of the few of the new jerseys I may actually buy someday.

St. Louis Blues : B-, Interesting design. I'm glad they kept the colors, but its kinda templatish to me. A little busy.

Tampa Bay Lightning : C, Template! Jersey could've used more blue and an original design. The logo looks nice I guess...

Toronto Maple Leafs : D, Boring, they didn't need to get rid of the TML shoulder logo. That looked good and would've helped this one. Could've/should've done more. Maybe kept the waist stripes?

Vancouver Canucks : B-, Just for using VANCOUVER over the main logo. Would've scored higher with me had they not done that, but still overall looks good. As an Avalanche fan, I would consider getting one of these.

Washington Capitals : B, Good look and extra points for going back to a modernized version of the retro logo. Looks good!

The templates that many teams used lost points with me. The piping that is colored which has become popular with some teams looks pathetic and reminds me too much of college football jerseys. This whole thing could've been so much better. I'm glad Reebok wanted to improve the jerseys for the players, that's fine with me. The thing is though, hockey jerseys have a tradition and each team HAD their own identity. Why do you mess with that? Overall this whole thing earns a C from me, with the idea of improving game performance basically keeping this from being overall a stupid idea. Templates...don't work in sports. I like teams to have some kind of identity of their own. I don't want my favorite team's jersey looking like another team's jersey just with different colors. I saw that coming with Reebok though... I own three Coyotes jerseys and would consider getting the new one, only if it was on sale though. I'll stick to my 550s and throwbacks though. The Sharks and Canucks really blew me away with their new ones and of the new Edge jerseys, only San Jose has one that I would actually consider getting. This is a sad day for my jersey collecting... :(

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers:D: Got rid of their best jersey last year, light blue looks wimpy to me

• Boston Bruins: B+: Good mix of retro and new. Winnie is back hibernating

• Buffalo Sabres: C: I don't hate the buffslug like others, but I don't love it either. I liked the Riags black better

• Carolina Hurricanes: B: Don't know if the shoulder stripe was necessary, but at least you know what team it is

• Florida Panthers: F: I thought South Florida was a fashion hub, guess not. Busy, looks like a rugby shirt

• Montreal Canadiens: A+ : Classic. Changing this would be like the Yankees dropping pinstripes, unacceptable

• New Jersey Devils:A: No need to change this

• New York Islanders: F : Help! My eyes are bleeding! Hard to believe this was once a great franchise in the 1980's

• New York Rangers: B: After watching parts of first 2 exhibitions, the letters look strange, and the tail looks sloppy. But the classic design is still there

• Ottawa Senators:C: Like the shoulder patch, hate the new 3-D logo. Should have used the original 2-D. Is that a broom on his head?

• Philadelphia Flyers:F : When will teams like this learn the black is not the be-all, end-all color. Regular orange, please

• Pittsburgh Penguins:B: Some consistancy, glad that steroid-pen is history

• Tampa Bay Lightning:D: Doug Maclain must have a black cloud over his head. Plain, with a worse-looking logo. Why change to this?

• Toronto Maple Leafs: D: Add a patch, the Marlies did

• Washington Capitals:B: I like this design, reminicent of the original logo/colors

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks:C: Plain. But the new collar is a slight improvement and the cartoon days are over. But why is the logo so small now?

• Calgary Flames:B: At least the fire-breathing dragon has been slayed. I like the white better (maybe it's the black C on the red)

• Chicago Blackhawks:A+: Classic. Best thing about this franchise

• Colorado Avalanche:C: Not sure about the striping, but the great big logo still looks great

• Columbus Blue Jackets:A : A new classic. But I already miss the CBJ logo.

• Dallas Stars:F : Why, oh why. Dark jersey looks like a bad football jersey. There had to be a way to keep the star design.

• Detroit Red Wings:B: Why the longer tail and why does the C/A have to go on the right shoulder?

• Edmonton Oilers:C : Looks better in action than I thought

• Los Angeles Kings:B-: I've always liked this design, but I like stripes at the bottom

• Minnesota Wild:C : A for the white, F for the red, which is still a disaster, ugly, ugly, ugly

• Nashville Predators:D: All they need on the arms are rhinestones

• Phoenix Coyotes:B+: Still wishing for the originals. The brick shoulders on the white look very good in action

• San Jose Sharks:F-: The worst. Period. Logo, colors, striping, all awful. Give me a bucket. After watching the Vancouver game, I hate them even more

• St. Louis Blues:B: Not too much blue for the Blues. Nice new design

• Vancouver Canucks:A -: I like the colors and the wordmark. A gamble which I think paid off. Original logo on shoulder=nice bridge of old and new

• 3 months later...
I figured with all the opinions on the new Reebok Edge Uniform designs, in conjunction with 'Back to School' season, it would be a good idea to let everyone create their own report card for each of the new designs as they have been introduced. It's pretty simple, just give each team A, B, C, D or F or N/A if you feel there really isn't enough change to warrant a grade. You can use + or - if you want too (eg A- or C+ etc.). Also feel free to write some comments next to each team to explain your mark if you would like.

So, here is an example....

• Atlanta Thrashers: B+

• Boston Bruins: A- "I like the adjustment to the logo, and the vintage styling"

• Buffalo Sabres: N/A

• Carolina Hurricanes: D "too much red!"

etc....

Just use the template below, so it makes it easy for everyone to read the reports cards. You can start by grading those teams that have already revealed and just add to your post as new teams reveal their designs. If you want to take another look at all of the designs, check out the IceJerseys.com Rbk EDGE Jersey Page to view hi-res images of the released jerseys.

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: B I like the Blue ones

• Boston Bruins: A+ Great Vintage styling

• Buffalo Sabres: A+ Wonderful design

• Carolina Hurricanes: C BORING

• Florida Panthers: B- I only like the White

• Montreal Canadiens: B- Classic look

• New Jersey Devils: F- UGLY

• New York Islanders: F UGLY

• New York Rangers: F- UGLY

• Ottawa Senators: C- mediocre

• Philadelphia Flyers: B- Getting old

• Pittsburgh Penguins: A+++++++++++++++++ The Best, especially the Winter Classic ones!

• Tampa Bay Lightning: B+ Nice and clean

• Toronto Maple Leafs: B clean classy look

• Washington Capitals: B Nice modern Retro touch

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: B A little small

• Calgary Flames: A+ A for Amazing

• Chicago Blackhawks: B Classic

• Colorado Avalanche: A one of my favorites

• Columbus Blue Jackets: C Kinda different in a way. It's hard to make a logo representing a soilder

• Dallas Stars: A Beautiful

• Detroit Red Wings: B Classic

• Edmonton Oilers: C good colors

• Los Angeles Kings: C Not the King of jerseys but still nice

• Minnesota Wild: A++ WILDLY AMAZING. Only the home one

• Nashville Predators: C+ Good design

• Phoenix Coyotes: A+ love the new Coyote

• San Jose Sharks: B Love the meaner Shark

• St. Louis Blues: A very laid back

• Vancouver Canucks: A+ gorgeous

:fight::skaterred::stickhndl::skaterred::stickhndl:

• 2 weeks later...

Please note that I gave a F to every template of the league. Come on! Give me some originality! Also I won't be more indulgent because a team have history.

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: D : The logo is weak and the baby blue is a bad choice.

• Boston Bruins: A+ : Their best jersey ever. Great line. Fits well on the players

• Buffalo Sabres: C : The lines looks kinda cool. Not classy enough for me and the Buffaslug makes me wanna barf.

• Carolina Hurricanes: C : A little but too busy on the bottom logo is booring, white and red jersey are exact mirrors (I don't like that), I'm kinda neutral with that one.

• Florida Panthers: F : Template!! Logo is too complicated Colors don't work well together

• Montréal Canadiens: A+ : Well...... I'm a Habs and Nords fan so....

• New Jersey Devils: B+ : Clever logo, simple lines, colors too over used in the league ( I think only the sens and the Devils should use them)

• New York Islanders: D : work well if worn by a fan without equipment. Don't work on the players

• New York Rangers: B : Nice jersey. I don't know what I like on this one but I like it.

• Ottawa Senators: F : Template!!! Pyjamas !!! Too blank!!!

• Philadelphia Flyers: F : Template!! why ruining such a succesfull jersey. bring the orange back.

• Pittsburgh Penguins: F : Template!! logo too big

• Tampa Bay Lightning: F : Template!! I can't make the difference between the blue and the black but some white or grey between them.

• Toronto Maple Leafs: F : Boooooring. Only 2 lines on each arms and the logo is a maple leafs written maple leafs on it to make sure the fans don't get confused!

• Washington Capitals: D- : I like the new logo but strangely I think It really don't fit well on the players.

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: F : What a boring logo. what a bad jersey. the lines don't ever rejoin themselves under the arms

• Calgary Flames: C : I like the lining. It not classy but it works. The flags are really a problem. The canadian flag on a hockey jersey it's ugly, a stylised maple leafs would have worked. Like the Nordiques

• Chicago Blackhawks: B- : Good lines and good logo.

• Colorado Avalanche: F : Template!! the logo is great but the jersey lost his mountain shaped lines.

• Columbus Blue Jackets: C+ : Pretty normal. The logo is way better than the other

• Dallas Stars: D- : The black one is quite a shame. the white one is on the good way but is a little bit blank.

• Detroit Red Wings: D : seriously forget the history.....This is ###### ugly. The red one is blank and the logo did not aged well. the white one normal ....I think.

• Edmonton Oilers: D- : Blank. useless pipes. the stripping on the arms are cut.

• Los Angeles Kings: B : Clever colors. The loss of the line on the bottom is a shame.

• Minnesota Wild: C : I like the white one. I think that the red one is a copy of the Québec Remparts jersey so go back to green.

• Nashville Predators: F : Ouch this hurts. at least the team won't be there for a long time.

• Phoenix Coyotes: C : normal. again the loss of the bottom lines they should add another color to add more life

• San Jose Sharks: B+ : Refreshing change. but the patchs on the shoulders and the numbers on the front make it too busy. Find another secondary logo you already have a shark on the front.

• St. Louis Blues: B- : Nice colors. Nice logo. normally I hate those kind of lining but it seems to work well on this jersey.

• Vancouver Canucks: A : Great return to the roots. At first I hated the vancouver written over the crest but now it grew on me.

After Making that little exercise I realised that i'm pretty strict with Hockey jerseys

• 3 weeks later...

Uniform evaluations from a die-hard (and graphically disgruntled) Sharks fan:

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: C i'm not a big fan of asymetry.. it was better as a 3rd jersey.

• Boston Bruins: B can't go wrong with a classic.

• Buffalo Sabres: C+ ah, the yellow horn-ed slug.

• Carolina Hurricanes: C meh.

• Florida Panthers: C- I'm biased because I think navy/red/yellow is a terribly ugly color combo.

• Montreal Canadiens: B another classic.

• New Jersey Devils: B- decent, but i've always disliked the logo being mostly the same color as the red jersey.

• New York Islanders: B+i like it. i dig the shoulder piping. but i do miss that fisherman...

• New York Rangers: B classic, but i like the alternate "lady liberty" logo better.

• Ottawa Senators: C+ way too much red.. the alternate is better.

• Philadelphia Flyers: B+ good & classic.

• Pittsburgh Penguins: B+ i dig the gold, but there's gotta be a better logo option.

• Tampa Bay Lightning: B sorry canes and lightning.. i just don't like teams named after weather phenomena.

• Toronto Maple Leafs: B+ oh how i hate the leafs.. but there's nothing wrong with their jerseys.

• Washington Capitals: D you had a unique thing going and then you destroyed it. like there weren't enough teams with red in their colors already.

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: C- no, no, no, no, no, no. what was wrong with the duck-shaped goalie mask?

• Calgary Flames: B take note, new jersey, about how your logo can be different colors on your home and away jerseys.

• Chicago Blackhawks: C+ these guys need an overhaul.

• Colorado Avalanche: A- again with the weather phenomena.. but it's always been a cool jersey, with unique colors.

• Columbus Blue Jackets: B- what is a blue jacket again? i like the ohio flag logo.. maybe they should just be the ohians?

• Dallas Stars: B+ the logo really should just be a big star, but i like the simplicity of the home jerseys.

• Detroit Red Wings: A can't mess with this classic.

• Edmonton Oilers: B meh.. i kind of liked that old giant drill bit logo.. haha.

• Los Angeles Kings: A- reasonably cool.

• Minnesota Wild: B- trying just a little too hard to be cool and vintage.

• Nashville Predators: B+ aside from the tiger with the overbite, they've had it right from the beginning.

• Phoenix Coyotes: A- i loved it when they switched from those strange old picasso-coyote jerseys.

• San Jose Sharks: F ready for an earful from a san jose fan? our jerseys from the last few years were wonderful and modern and unique. the numbers were one-of-a-kind. the names were stylishly arched. the colors were perfect. why they felt the need to completely overhaul the jerseys is beyond me. everything about these new jerseys is ugly and boring. the logo looks like anime, the numbers on the front are too busy, and where the heck did we come up with the idea to throw orange in the mix? the shoulder logo (shark visible from head to tail) would have been a better choice for a main logo, since the new main logo is nothing more than a cartoonization of the perfectly acceptable previous main logo. i will never forgive the sharks for this year's uniform, but they're my boys and i love them.. go sharks.

• St. Louis Blues: C+ dark blue logo on a slightly less dark blue background.. meh.

• Vancouver Canucks: C- it's cute that, like buffalo, the canucks wanted to return to older colors, but this was a bad choice. the black and blue was infinitely better.

• 11 months later...

First I would like to know why the new Edge design has the bottom of the jersey cut like a baseball jersey. It looks like the players have some weird flap on the front and back of the jersey. Overall the design of the Rbk Edge gets an F-.

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: F All 3 jerseys are bad.

• Boston Bruins: C- Not great. The 3rd gets a D-

• Buffalo Sabres: C The new 3rd gets an A

• Carolina Hurricanes: B The 3rd gets an A

• Florida Panthers: F Bad

• Montreal Canadiens: A A Classic. The 3rd white gets an A+

• New Jersey Devils: B The Same old Devils.

• New York Islanders: D- Nothing special.

• New York Rangers: C- Its the Rangers.

• Ottawa Senators: C Not bad but not great. The 3rd jersey gets a D. Its just too much.

• Philadelphia Flyers: C- The sleeves are just terrible. The 3rd jersey is nice it gets an A+

• Pittsburgh Penguins: C- Not bad but not good, any of them.

• Tampa Bay Lightning: C Ok. The 3rd gets a B

• Toronto Maple Leafs: C- To plain. The 3rd gets a B-

• Washington Capitals: C Better than what they had in 2006-07

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: D To plain.

• Calgary Flames: A Good work on the design. Looks good.

• Chicago Blackhawks: B The same old classic.

• Colorado Avalanche: D- Can't touch the classic.

• Columbus Blue Jackets: B Better than what they had.

• Dallas Stars: F Plain. Dallas and a the # on the front. Wow! No creativity here.

• Detroit Red Wings: C- Poor decision on moving the "C" and the "A" from the left to the right side of the jersey.

• Edmonton Oilers: D Could have done better. The 3rd gets a C

• Los Angeles Kings: F Bad. The 3rd gets a D

• Minnesota Wild: C Not bad.

• Nashville Predators: D Its not mustard yellow.

• Phoenix Coyotes: D- All 3 are bad. I didn't give it an F because of The Great One.

• San Jose Sharks: A All 3 look good. The teal is the best.

• St. Louis Blues: B Not bad. The 3rd gets an A

• Vancouver Canucks: D- Reminds me of the Hartford Whalers but it falls flat. All 3 are bad.

Edited by MRichards18

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: C I like the home jersey, but the other 2 are terrible.

• Boston Bruins: A- Its a classic, and the new 3rd is sharp.

• Buffalo Sabres: C I wouldve given a higher grade if the new 3rd had the retro colors

• Carolina Hurricanes: B I love the 3rd jersey

• Florida Panthers: D The piping and stripes are terrible

• Montreal Canadiens: A Dont mess with perfection

• New Jersey Devils: D Boring

• New York Islanders: B Ive always liked the Isles jerseys, the new 3rd is nice

• New York Rangers: B+ Its a classic, hope they bring back the NYR 3rds eventually

• Ottawa Senators: C nothing special

• Philadelphia Flyers: C I love the new 3rd, the other two do nothing for me

• Pittsburgh Penguins: A I like em all

• Tampa Bay Lightning: A- I love all 3 of these jersey, the 3rd is simple and that blue color looks great

• Toronto Maple Leafs: B- New 3rd is great, other two not so much

• Washington Capitals: A Love both the home and road jerseys

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: F- The worst in the league

• Calgary Flames: A I like the flags on the shoulders

• Chicago Blackhawks: B Classic

• Colorado Avalanche: C Boring, they need a new logo

• Columbus Blue Jackets: B I like how the state flag is worked into the logo

• Dallas Stars: F They need to bring back the Star logo

• Detroit Red Wings: A- Another classic that shouldnt be touched

• Edmonton Oilers: C The new 3rd is sharp, the other 2 suck

• Los Angeles Kings: B- I like the silver and black in the new 3rd, but the logo sucks

• Minnesota Wild: C Nothing special

• Nashville Predators: C Its just ok

• Phoenix Coyotes: B+ The road jersey is sharp, the home is too bland, and the new 3rd is growing on me

• San Jose Sharks: D+ The orange looks stupid. They should lose the front numbers

• St. Louis Blues: A- The new 3rd is great

• Vancouver Canucks: B Not a fan of the 3rd, but the other 2 are nice. Great color scheme

• 1 month later...

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: F. Horrible, writing down the sleeves? And the third jerseys...trying to be an arena football team

• Boston Bruins: A. Classic

• Buffalo Sabres: C, the 3rds save them

• Carolina Hurricanes: B-. Nothing super special.

• Florida Panthers: B. Decent

• Montreal Canadiens: A. Classic

• New Jersey Devils: B+. Keep what works

• New York Islanders: B. Can't complain.

• New York Rangers: A. Classic

• Ottawa Senators: C-. Sens? Horrible...the regular ones are OK, nice font

• Philadelphia Flyers: A. Classic

• Pittsburgh Penguins: B-. Don't like the gold, needs the bright yellow IMO

• Tampa Bay Lightning: B+. Third brings it down. Bolts? Whats next, 'Ning?

• Toronto Maple Leafs: A. Awesome

• Washington Capitals: B. Improvement over the federal style

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: F. Is it really that tough to design a logo?

• Calgary Flames: A. Great scheme

• Chicago Blackhawks: A. another classic

• Colorado Avalanche: B. decent

• Columbus Blue Jackets: B. better than what they started with

• Dallas Stars: F. Horrible, another arena league team.

• Detroit Red Wings: A. Classic

• Edmonton Oilers: B. A bit boring, but good

• Los Angeles Kings: D+. The crotch writing needs to go. Nice 3rds

• Minnesota Wild: B-. Don't like the red, or the writing. The green with the logo was awesome

• Nashville Predators: B. I like em.

• Phoenix Coyotes: B-. A bit boring, not a fan of the jumping dog

• San Jose Sharks: B-. Not big on the orange.

• St. Louis Blues: B+. Not bad. Great thirds

• Vancouver Canucks: C-. Horrible. Still using shamu, and they added the huge VANCOUVER. Like people don't know where they play. Nice thirds. Bring back the lazer skate!

• 3 weeks later...

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST :skaterred:

• Atlanta Thrashers: C-. Their Logo is good but without their arrows strips there's no way I'm buying them as for their 3rd is good but the big bird head I don't like. [my final word: wait until they go on clearance]

• Boston Bruins: A+. Nice jersey design, Nice Logo, Their secondary logo a nice mix of old school to new school feel, For their 3rd one word: Nice! [my final word: Buy them buy them NOW!!!!]

• Buffalo Sabres: C-. To some ppl it's a slug, to me it's Donald Trump's hair piece their 3rd pretty makes up for their home and road jerseys disaster. [my final word: Just buy the 3rd as for the rest wait until clearance sale kicks in]

• Carolina Hurricanes: C. too plain and their 3rd did not look good enough to my taste. [my final word: One word: clearance!]

• Florida Panthers: B. Logo still the same but the jersey design is good! [my final word: Keep a look out for them they are really hard to find]

• Montreal Canadiens: A+. Awesome Jerseys nuff said. [my final word: Buy them mostly their Centennial Jerseys!]

• New Jersey Devils: B-. Same but still good. [my final word: Take your time they're not going anywhere]

• New York Islanders: D. If it haven't for their old school 3rd Jersey I'll be give it a F. [my final word: again like I said clearance!]

• New York Rangers: A. Same = Good. [my final word: Take your time they're not going anywhere

• Ottawa Senators: B-. Home & Road jerseys are good and their 3rd are OK. [my final word: pretty much wait for a clearance]

• Philadelphia Flyers: B+. Their Jerseys are awesome even with their old school 3rd Jersey takes the cake. [my final word: Go and buy them]

• Pittsburgh Penguins: C+. Jerseys design is OK but lacks secondary logo but their 3rd jersey is a nice touch. [my final word: Just get the 3rd forget about the rest]

• Tampa Bay Lightning: D-. The Logo is cool but the design is awful. The 3rd jersey design is good but the word BOLTS pretty much a disaster. [my final word: Clearance!]

• Toronto Maple Leafs: F. Two little strips = Failure! [my final word: Buy some Vintage Maple Leafs Jersey at least they're worth it]

• Washington Capitals: B. Nice remake of the logo and the jersey design is fresh but the secondary logo needs to go. [my final word: Buy them and while you at it buy the Vintage Jersey too!]

WEST :skaterblu:

• Anaheim Ducks: F. Bring back the old "Mighty Ducks" and their old colors too. [my final word: Clearance!]

• Calgary Flames: A-. Same Logo, good jersey design, and Flag of Canada on one side and flag of Alberta on the other side. [my final word: Buy them they're worth it]

• Chicago Blackhawks: A. Same is good. [my final word: Buy them all even their Winter Classic Jersey]

• Colorado Avalanche: B-. The jersey design is good but the old design is better. [my final word: Just stick with the old ones wait for the new ones to go on sale]

• Columbus Blue Jackets: A-. Nice logo and nice jersey design make me want to buy it! [my final word: Buy them I would]

• Dallas Stars: D-. OK jerseys but lacks green color on their home jersey. [my final word: Again clearance!

• Detroit Red Wings: A. Classic and their Winter game Jersey are to die for. [my final word: Buy them buy them all!]

• Edmonton Oilers: C. Half strip horrible but their old school 3rd makes up for it. [my final word: Just the 3rd that's all]

• Los Angeles Kings: A. The Jersey design are good but their 3rd is better! [my final word: Buy the 3rd first then the rest]

• Minnesota Wild: C+. They should have their home jersey be green instead of red I feel the red color should always be for the 3rds only. [my final word: Clearance!]

• Nashville Predators: D+. Their jersey are OK but it feel plain to me. [my final word: Clearance!]

• Phoenix Coyotes: B. Nice Jerseys and their 3rd is not bad better then their early days. [my final word: Buy them]

• San Jose Sharks: A+. Best upgrade ever their new logo makes their old one look like it was made in the 70's or the 80's and the jersey design are good. [my final word: Buy them all!]

• St. Louis Blues: B-. The jersey design are OK and the 3rd looks OK too. [my final word: flip a coin heads: buy them, tails: clearance!]

• Vancouver Canucks: A. I was shocked that they pull it of with their Blue and Green colors with their killer whale logo the huge Vancouver may have been a overkill but their 3rd Classic at it's best! [my final word: a must buy!]

Edited by A_J_H

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just grading the HOME jerseys...

NHL UNIFORM REPORT CARD

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: C - The baby blue mesh over the dark blue is really cool up close

• Boston Bruins: N/A

• Buffalo Sabres: D - That is a terrible logo and the colors are par

• Carolina Hurricanes: C - Logo is ok. I still don't like the bottom squares

• Florida Panthers: N/A

• Montreal Canadiens: N/A

• New Jersey Devils: N/A

• New York Islanders: B - Big improvement for the design

• New York Rangers: A - Stays really classic and cool

• Ottawa Senators: A - The logo is better. The design is better and the font is sharp. Big improvement.

• Philadelphia Flyers: A+ - Awsome black jersey with orange accents. Logo is the best in the NHL.

• Pittsburgh Penguins: C - I like the previous design a lot. The shoulder patches were better and the A and C were bigger. Fail.

• Tampa Bay Lightning: B - The logo is still weird but the overall design is really crisp

• Toronto Maple Leafs: N/A

• Washington Capitals: A+ - Logo, colors, patches, font are all really cool. So much better than the one before.

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: B - cool colors

• Calgary Flames: A+ - My favorite Edge jersey. The black logo is killer

• Chicago Blackhawks: A - Always nice, especially with the larger head

• Colorado Avalanche: C - Blue and burgundy still don't look good together

• Columbus Blue Jackets: B - Swift. Great colors

• Dallas Stars: D - Looks like a college football jersey. Fail

• Detroit Red Wings: N/A

• Edmonton Oilers: C - Their 3rd should be their Home jersey. It's 10x better.

• Los Angeles Kings: D - I don't like the logo or the colors. And the Los Angeles at the bottom has a really awful font

• Minnesota Wild: B

• Nashville Predators: N/A

• Phoenix Coyotes: B - Love the logo and the laces

• San Jose Sharks: C - The logo is cool but the orange accents ruin the color scheme. Bring back the teal, black and grey.

• St. Louis Blues: A - Cool design. Awesome colors

• Vancouver Canucks: C - Would be a B if they didn't put the name of the city over the logo. It takes away from that great logo.

• 6 months later...

Let me preface my grades by saying a few things:

1- I believe the NHL should have a turn back the clock night like the MLB. I would like teams to have an alternate then a retro if possible. Having more jerseys has never hurt marketing wise unless you get into having around 6 alternates, like some MLB teams. The way the NHL is right now, im about tired of seeing teams choose retros for alternates. Moving them to your primary jerseys are even more of a bad move to me. I think Buffalo's third which harkens back to the original sweaters but yet keeps it fresh should be welcomed more in the league.

2-Just because its original six doesnt mean its wonderful. Just my personal Opinion.

3- I have a wierd taste in jerseys. Some of my favorites are the Islanders Fisherman, Mustard Yellow Preds, and the old Coyotes Jerseys.

4- I applaud any team for trying something new

EAST

• Atlanta Thrashers: Home-Colors you dont see often in hocky, plenty going on not boring= Grade B

Away- Lack of any horizontal waist stripe really takes away what was a good jersey. The edge template pinstripes make it feel cookie cutter= Grade D

Third- Like the red in the jersey and thats about it. Too much going on. Still give points for trying something different=Grade C

• Boston Bruins: Home-Cant go wrong with this jersey= A

Away- Same as above=A

Third- Love the center logo but would have been a better jersey with some form of waist stripe=B

• Buffalo Sabres: Home- The Slug, wished they would have done some of the concepts fans have made= C

Away- Same as Above=C

Third- I like that they tried the new blue instead of going for a straight retro=A

• Carolina Hurricanes: Home- I have never seen why people think it looks like a flushing toilet. Looks like a hurricane to me. The shoulder piping doesnt add much to the original=B

Away- Same as above=B

Third- Been asking for this jersey for years. I love they incorporated the waist stripe to keep some kind of flow to the jersey set=A

• Florida Panthers: Home and Away-Love the Logo but the jersey feels like a cookie cutter design, would have preferred no piping along the sides=C

• Montreal Canadiens: I know its blasphemy to some but this jersey set is completely boring. Some of the 100 celebrations are better=D

• New Jersey Devils: I have never been a fan of the New Jersey set. A well designed shoulder patch would do wonders for this jersey=D

• New York Islanders: Home and Away-I cant decide on this jersey, Its not great but its not terrible=C

Third- Would have likee to see something New as long as it wasnt bright orange. Nothing wrong with the classic=B

• New York Rangers: Home and Away- Never liked this set either, wordsmarks as center logo are boring to me. Statue of Liberty Set was best for the Rangers=D

• Ottawa Senators: Home and away- A Waist stripe would have pushed this jersey to a B=C

Third- Too much color on the underarms, makes it distracting, using a nickname is a mistake as well, other then that could be a good jersey=C

• Philadelphia Flyers: Home and Away- Nothing too special but not a complete bore either. Like the colors=C

Third- Nice to see orange again in philli. see below about retros.

• Pittsburgh Penguins: Like the logo, solid design= B

• Tampa Bay Lightning: Home Away and Third= Love the redesigned center logo, glad to be gone with the wierd cursive font. Love the color on the third but "bolts" about kills it=A

• Toronto Maple Leafs: Home and Away- BORING, should have kept the waist stripe and the shoulder patches. = D

Third- A good solid jersey=B

• Washington Capitals: Home and Away- Good redesign of the old logo, glad they didnt go straight retro.=B

WEST

• Anaheim Ducks: All I got to say is bring back the eggplant, Concepts from fans i have seen look wonderful, wasted chance = D

• Calgary Flames: Home and Away- I could do without the flags on the shoulder but love the white away=B

• Chicago Blackhawks: One of the few classics that i like, wish they would keep the year old black alt as well as the winter classic=A

• Colorado Avalanche: From one of the best to one of the worst. Cookie Cutter and bland without the waist stripe, I still love the logos though=C

• Columbus Blue Jackets: Just an overall great jersey, i do miss the yellow jacket though, ha=B

• Dallas Stars: For an alternate the Wordmark logo would be cool but for a home jersey, wasted oppertunity, would have loved to see a black or green with the away logo, still a good set though=B

• Detroit Red Wings: Never been a fan of the jersey, just boring to me, logo is cool though=C

• Edmonton Oilers:Probably one of the laziest designs, along with Florida and Colorado, points for the logo but they left a much better design when they switched.=C

• Los Angeles Kings: Home and Away- Love the design and going out on the limb for the colors=B, Third- I would have loved to see the old chevron design incorporated somewhere, still a good jersey=B

• Minnesota Wild: Home- Do we need another red jersey in favor of the awesome green, Nice classic design though=B, Away- Great Jersey one of my favs=A, New Third-feels classic and the wordmark i actually like for once=B

• Nashville Predators: Home and Away- love all the logos but they feel cookie cutter. = C , Third- Love the new shoulder patch, still undecided on this one.=B for the logos only

• Phoenix Coyotes: Home- Should have kept the waist stripe, love the logo though=B, Away-Like the new shoulder pipe=B, Third-Absolutly love the new third=A

• San Jose Sharks: Home- Kinda looks like a mess to me=C, Away- The white tones down the jersey considerably=B, Third- Would have liked a waist stripe but still solid=B

• St. Louis Blues: Home and Away- Bland and cookie cutter, would have liked to see the return of the diagonal stripes and the shoulder patches from the 90's=C Third- Beautiful Classic Jersey=A

• Vancouver Canucks: I like the orca and the main set=B, the Third has already been done, points for the shoulder patch= C