Bought a regular season jersey, Photo matched it in Game 7 of Conf. Finals

khabbi

I just bought a 2014-2015 Callahan Jersey, White (away) jersey, and much to my surprise I was able to photo match the jersey to him wearing it in Game 7 of the Conference Finals against the Rangers. What an awesome surprise!! Not sure why this would be, perhaps superstition, or his modified sleeves weren't done on the designated playoff jersey, who knows, but I am VERY happy!!

Makes me want to check a few other away Lighting jerseys I have...

Anyone else ever get a nice surprise like this?

I have a Zac Rinaldo game worn that is photomatched months after the scheduled set dates. I'm not sure the story of how what jerseys get worn. It could be viewed as a bad thing sometimes if they're not doing their part on making sure what jersey is worn when.

I have a Zac Rinaldo game worn that is photomatched months after the scheduled set dates. I'm not sure the story of how what jerseys get worn. It could be viewed as a bad thing sometimes if they're not doing their part on making sure what jersey is worn when.

After looking at hundreds of pictures, I can photomatch the jersey in the entire series against the Rangers... but only in the 3rd period of play. Makes me believe that Cally may change jerseys out for a fresh one in the last period.. or something like that? Either way, I have some killer shots of him wearing it in the Conference finals, and I'm stoked!

Its not uncommon for guys to ask for a fresh jersey or pair of gloves. Some guys do it regularly and others might be a one off request. Its awesome to get a usually discounted price on something compared to the price you would pay it a conference finals jersey, let alone game 7.