New Phoenix and San Jose jerseys?

ZoomZoom18

Looks like Phoenix don´t have the white stripe at the bottom no more, i think it will be to plain?

-

San Jose is going old-school with that design, i like that.

But mixing teal with orange don´t sound to good IMO......... :closedeyes:

It is also kinda stupid to do it, since their "local" rivals Anahein just added orange last year.

I don't like the lack of stripes on the bottom either. They just look like they're missing something. As for the Sharks jerseys, if those are what they're really going to look like, then I'm more a fan of them than I thought I would be.

I'm happy if those are the sharks jerseys considering some of the other stuff I've seen.

I don't like the lack of stripes on the bottom either. They just look like they're missing something. As for the Sharks jerseys, if those are what they're really going to look like, then I'm more a fan of them than I thought I would be.

I also don't like the Coyotes jerseys being without waist stripes. I read in the newspaper back in February or so that this was going to be the change, but I didn't think it was serious. Lose the waist stripes and it looks like a practice jersey, but with sleeve stripes. Moving the stripes to the the side of the pants must be an attempt to emphasize the verticality of the uniform.

Guys, forget the Phoenix and San Jose jerseys! Look at the bottom. If those are Edmonton's real jerseys, then I'm gonna be sick. After using a great design for years, they're switching to the crap that is Nashville's and Florida's template piping jerseys. Ugh.