Where do you get your Edge 2.0 7287 from?

amarano

That's awesome. You wouldn't carry any size 46 Edge jerseys for the Pens would you or the Flames? Welcome and I saw the jersey prices. Not bad at all!

Nice for you to come here. I also ordered a Hawks Alternate 2.0 from you, and chatted over eBay with you yesterday. I am sure you have a lot of buyers of your jerseys in this group. Excited to see what you get in (hopefully the 2016 Hawks Stadium Series) and to share your personal collection. Welcome to the group!!!

Hey man, ya I remember! Let me know whenever you want to have it done.

I have a shop thst does all of my custom work so I'll stick to blanks for now. But thank you for the offer.

Still interested in getting a Hawks home 2.0 if you're getting some.

Welcome CHS! You've done the right thing joining up here. Lots of great jersey talk and lots of people who want to buy Edge jerseys!!

So riddle me this. We do try to mark our 2.0's at a much lower price than most. Have any of you actually bought 2.0's at $400 plus? I just don't see their value peaking past a certain point, unless it is an extremely hard to find jersey.

So riddle me this. We do try to mark our 2.0's at a much lower price than most. Have any of you actually bought 2.0's at $400 plus? I just don't see their value peaking past a certain point, unless it is an extremely hard to find jersey.

I personally never have gone that high. I have gone as high as $325 for a rare or hard to find style. But for regular Devils jerseys, I tend to turn more toward eBay and Game Issued jerseys from MeiGray. I usually get them in the $200 range.

But I buy much fewer Edge jerseys than most.

Ya I agree with you on that. Its funny, we have found that the serious collectors, such as all of you, will spend way less on a jersey or just buy Game Used, and the people that just don't care what they are getting, or buying one offs, will spend the $300-$450 range. We sold an Ovechkin Rookie 6100 pro for $650CAN on an auction. Last night, I purchased a Colton Orr and a Fraser McLaren game issued Leafs with the double fight straps for $200 each. Way better value in my opinion.

I'm 5'11 190 lbs and I like the feel of a 46 as it fits like a regular shirt almost which is what I like. The 50 fits larger but with a hoody it's fine. The biggest difference for me with the size going up are the sleeves. The Edge 2.0 sleeves are short and while the rest of the jersey fits fine on a 46, I usually wear a shirt underneath so it doesn't look like I got a small size

are you referring to the 2.0? you really fit in a 46?

im never gonna get this sizing right...

Ya I agree with you on that. Its funny, we have found that the serious collectors, such as all of you, will spend way less on a jersey or just buy Game Used, and the people that just don't care what they are getting, or buying one offs, will spend the $300-$450 range. We sold an Ovechkin Rookie 6100 pro for $650CAN on an auction. Last night, I purchased a Colton Orr and a Fraser McLaren game issued Leafs with the double fight straps for $200 each. Way better value in my opinion.

Hey there...

am i the one who got you here? lol

let me know when you can send pics of the rangers jersey haha

Still at it, eh, Amarano? I hope you "cook" soon...

As soon as you know it, playoffs will be here.

A blank + customization could possibly take 4+ weeks.

Depends on where you send it. I just had a Rangers jersey done by ArenaWear and got it back in 8 days.

Yeah much better deal.....650 CDN is waaaaaay too much for that. I bought my Ovechkin rookie jersey for about $115 shipped a little while ago. I guess if you want it bad enough.....

Hey boys. I would like to introduce myself as the guy who manages AuthenticSports19 on eBay. I was referred to this group by a customer I had the other day. I cant believe I had never heard of this group before. I was just catching up on some of the postings here. Being a big jersey collector such as all of you, there's so much I'd love to post about! Just a note, all of our 2.0 jerseys are legit, however we do for the most part use Twill namebars, only because 99% of our customers dont necessarily care, or even know about the Edge name bars, and as a business, Reebok requires you to order in so many at a time, that it just isn't worth it for us at the moment to order in. That isnt to say we won't down the road. I'm sorry to those of you who said you messaged in and never got a response as well. I have no idea why I would have missed your messages. I'd be more than happy to provide my email and cell number to anyone who is looking for a jersey.

Thanks boys, and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Welcome! I've been loving the 30th Anniversary Belleville Bulls Jerseys you've had up recently (I managed to pick up the #77 Mascioli). You've been listing quite a few Belleville Bulls Jerseys lately, may I ask how you acquired them and why there is no LOA (not that I doubt the authenticity, just curious). Also, any other CHL Jerseys coming down the pipeline?