Moral Dilemma

DJ Rhea

I'm of the opinion that as long as you're honest about what it is if you ever go to sell it, then who cares what people say about what you do.

I've stripped gamers, game issues, etc. and it doesn't really bother me what people think.

It's not that I think they're wrong and I'm right... it's simply that I think people should do what they want.

I'm of the opinion that as long as you're honest about what it is if you ever go to sell it, then who cares what people say about what you do.

I've stripped gamers, game issues, etc. and it doesn't really bother me what people think.

It's not that I think they're wrong and I'm right... it's simply that I think people should do what they want.

I agree, with limitations. If you get a hold of Brodeur's 552nd win jersey, I'd say you probably shouldn't be stripping that one. But taking a scrub jersey to strip, that's ok by me.

I recalled I bought a #27 Ducks Schastlivy and stripped the name bar and made it a Niedermayer. It had no wear on it and I moved up. I wouldn't do the reverse personally, but if you were a huge Schastlivy fan and liked making your jerseys worth less, who am I to stop you?

I agree, with limitations. If you get a hold of Brodeur's 552nd win jersey, I'd say you probably shouldn't be stripping that one. But taking a scrub jersey to strip, that's ok by me.

I recalled I bought a #27 Ducks Schastlivy and stripped the name bar and made it a Niedermayer. It had no wear on it and I moved up. I wouldn't do the reverse personally, but if you were a huge Schastlivy fan and liked making your jerseys worth less, who am I to stop you?

Oh yeah I'd be happier stripping a 4th line bangers over a huge milestone jersey.

Baron has dropped the prices on these. Does anyone know which customisers are based in Canada for the Marnerisation? Or does anyone live in the London area that can get upto Petes Sporting Goods, I sent them an e-mail, but never heard back.