What's It Worth?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Yep, same here. The fees they charge are ridiculous. But, it's such a good way to spread a wide net. 

That's sort of how I'm letting this play out. Then I realized that I'd be willing to trade so I figured I'd post a for sale/trade thread anyway haha. 

• 5 weeks later...

What is a 2002-03 Todd Marchant Oilers road gamer worth? I'm not exactly looking at another Seguin steal, but I'm sure I got it at a discount. Per the population report, it's Set 3, so it's regular season and playoffs.

Edited by TheKevinShow

• 2 weeks later...

Front_zpsjhrcuzh6.jpg

I have a Bobby Orr pro authentic CCM big block Ultrafil that was produced in the late 80’s. Size 50. Made in the style of Orr’s 1966-67 rookie jersey. Let me start off by saying I’m not a fan of autographed jerseys but this is definitely one I don’t want to clean up and erase.  This jersey is real nice and it’s a shame the Bruins didn’t come back with this style at some time. Similar to other Ultrafil jerseys from the 80’s, but it doesn’t have a fight strap. I’ve seen these on Ebay at ridiculous prices, but for the guys on this site, what would you say is fair value?

7 hours ago, blackstealth said:

How much would a 2001 CCM authentic Philadelphia Flyers jersey cost? 

Is it customized ? what size ? Is it autographed ? A lot goes in to determine a price for a jersey maybe post a pic 

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

Is it customized ? what size ? Is it autographed ? A lot goes in to determine a price for a jersey maybe post a pic 

its not customized, its size 56, its autographed by joni pitkanen.

Just now, blackstealth said:

I recently sold it on a facebook group. I sold it for $100 I feel like I've could have gotten more for it.

you sold it to me 

32 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

1a826f15d0827e96ec9aac47dd08f1a3bead2349

yes very ,I put up a thread on face book looking for older Flyers and all star jersey one member messaged me late last night I asked him how much for the jersey and we agreed on a price . 

In my option any jersey is worth what people will pay for it I did not hagel I just agreed on his price , Members or buyers may ask for less since its autographed and I will not be  putting  that player on the jersey so it takes work to remove the graph . 

Also its a 2002-03 jersey with the CCM on the collar 

Edited by cowboys

23 minutes ago, cowboys said:

yes very ,I put up a thread on face book looking for older Flyers and all star jersey one member messaged me late last night I asked him how much for the jersey and we agreed on a price . 

In my option any jersey is worth what people will pay for it I did not bagel I just agreed on his price , Members or buyers may ask for less since its autographed and I will not be  putting  that player on the jersey so it takes work to remove the graph . 

Also its a 2002-03 jersey with the CCM on the collar 

As long as you didn't bagel, I suppose it's all good. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I was eating at the time of our conversation 

Fixed 

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Bagel is just a Canadian mash-up of Bargain and Haggle.  You should know by now that they spell and pronounce things incorrectly :P:lol:

1 minute ago, jsh139 said:

Bagel is just a Canadian mash-up of Bargain and Haggle.  You should know by now that they spell and pronounce things incorrectly :P:lol:

EH 

7 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I don't know what you are talking aboot. 

• 2 weeks later...

What is my 2002-03 Oilers road Todd Marchant set 3 worth? It's a regular season and playoff gamer. There's nothing comparable on MeiGray to go off of and I bought it on a whim, so I'm hoping that I got a bit of a steal.

Edited by TheKevinShow