• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone holding any pre-Edge Devils jerseys in a size 58? Got some goalies I want to get, but I don’t like pre-Edge goalie cuts. So a 58 is the next best. 

Searching for a Hartford Whalers 90-91 Mesh or 91-92 Ultrafil.
Looking for either the Mesh or the Ultrafil, not Air-Knit.  White or Green are fine, but prefer the green. Original authentics only, no remakes. Size doesn't matter much, but around a 52 would be great. Prefer blank, but will take whatever I can find.

• 4 weeks later...

Friends - hope everyone is well! - Looking for a Reebok Edge 2.0 white Blackhawks Vector Away jersey - size 54.   Will pay $$$ and have some nice jerseys for possible trades.  Much Appreciated!

Anyone have an 80s style CCM fight strap with the round buttons?  Just need one if anyone has one to spare.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for these two Devils jerseys in these sizes. Not looking for any alternative. If you have or know someone that might consider moving, please PM to let me know.

1990-1992 (ideally '91-'92) Devils white xmas CCM big block with shield. Size 52. Player does not matter.

1999-2000 Devils red ProPlayer. Size 48. Player does not matter.

Correct patches a plus but not necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for

95-99 Colorado Avalanche Starter or Pro Player Authentic Mesh size 48 or 52, blank or Forsberg white or burgundy.   A 95-96 size 52 white would be fantastic though.

2000-2001 Colorado Avalanche CCM/KOHO Authentic Air Knit size 48 or 52, blank or Forsberg.

Colorado Avalanche CCM 550 Air Knit replica (CCM tagging on back of neck) size Large white, blank or Forsberg.

Authentic NHL 2000 patch for Colorado Avalanche.

Edited by Forsberg4MVP

11 hours ago, Forsberg4MVP said:

Looking for

Authentic NHL 2000 patch for Colorado Avalanche.

There are quite a few of those on eBay right now.  I counted at least 4 burgundy ones that looked like originals to me.  Avoid the ones from ice_hockey_patches, those are reproductions.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for an authentic 75th patch. Missed out on this lot yesterday so hopefully someone here got it and is willing to share.

www.ebay.com/itm/144229182132?hash=item2194baaab4%3Ag%3AFioAAOSwwBxhWGCK&nma=true&si=BTsoCqRFNhN9wxnYQDEi0UZPiRQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a Small block CCM Hawks jersey 

Years ago I picked up a size 44 pin head and the jersey was ruined but the crest and shoulder patches are in  great shape. 
If you have a small block Hawks home or away please shoot me a PM

Thanks 

6 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

If you have a small block Hawks home or away please shoot me a PM

Maybe a dumb question, but doesn’t the jersey you’re looking for have to be the same color as the one you already have?  The shoulder patches won’t match with the opposite color jersey.

3 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Maybe a dumb question, but doesn’t the jersey you’re looking for have to be the same color as the one you already have?  The shoulder patches won’t match with the opposite color jersey.

Valid point the one I have is a white one. 
*But - If I get a red one I could do it up as one of the reverse tomahawks 
It'd be cool either way 

I hadn’t even thought about that!   Was that you who got the white pinhead with the number 9 removed from it?

1 minute ago, LAK74 said:

I hadn’t even thought about that!   Was that you who got the white pinhead with the number 9 removed from it?

😉
Yessir 

Crest and patches all stripped clean 

Edited by Hockey Bob

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for:

Size 56-60

Sharks 30 anniversary MIC or game used

Sharks white or teal Pavelski  

Kachina Phil Kessel or blank MIC

Boston Marchand or McAvoy Game used or MIC

Carolina Black or newer White "Canes" 

Looking for a NHL 75th authentic patch. 
Some years ago, a guy named Matt Henry had a bunch of ‘em. I’ve already contacted him. 
Ebay has some repros, but they seem too crisp and clean imho. 

Thanks. 

On 1/25/2022 at 3:23 PM, Silverback53 said:

Looking for a NHL 75th authentic patch. 
Some years ago, a guy named Matt Henry had a bunch of ‘em. I’ve already contacted him. 
Ebay has some repros, but they seem too crisp and clean imho. 

Thanks. 

I happen to have one that I've been holding onto in hopes of using as trade bait for an authentic French version Centennial Stanley Cup patch.  Any shot you have one of those?

10 hours ago, Schlepprock32 said:

I happen to have one that I've been holding onto in hopes of using as trade bait for an authentic French version Centennial Stanley Cup patch.  Any shot you have one of those?

No, sorry, I haven't. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...