• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with pre-Edge Devils goalie cut jerseys they don't want? Red or white, CCM, Koho or ProPlayer. 

EDIT: Still need a red 58+GC 1.0 as well, if anyone has. 

Edited by mfitz804

23 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone with pre-Edge Devils goalie cut jerseys they don't want? Red or white, CCM, Koho or ProPlayer. 

EDIT: Still need a red 58+GC 1.0 as well, if anyone has. 

Well, well, well. Look who finally came around to goalie cut jerseys after years of doubt. You’re welcome. 

56 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Well, well, well. Look who finally came around to goalie cut jerseys after years of doubt. You’re welcome. 

...jerk. 

Problem is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate. Good part for my wallet is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate.

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

...jerk. 

Problem is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate. Good part for my wallet is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate.

...jerk. 

I know a lot of red Devils 2.0s in size 58+ have been distributed as MeiGray door prizes in the past couple years...anyone holding one that wants to sell it to me cheap??

12 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Anyone have a blank authentic white late 80's or early 90's Blackhawks jersey in size 48 or smaller?  Prefer 44 if possible.  Airknit or Ultrafil.  Might prefer airknit.

I have a few. 

On 12/8/2018 at 7:59 PM, blurryhaze312 said:

Anyone have a blank authentic white late 80's or early 90's Blackhawks jersey in size 48 or smaller?  Prefer 44 if possible.  Airknit or Ultrafil.  Might prefer airknit.

I have a bunch of reds that are 48 and smaller... 

I also have this http://www.ebay.com/itm/173552916049 in a 44. I would let it go for $150 off ebay (shipping not included)

2 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I have a bunch of reds that are 48 and smaller... 

I also have this http://www.ebay.com/itm/173552916049 in a 44. I would let it go for $150 off ebay (shipping not included)

Yea, I've been kicking that one around for a few weeks.  I'm just concerned about getting the red out of the back.  I'll be doing two digits.

I didn't realize it was you I messaged through ebay about that white 44 airknit you sold a week or so ago.  Wish I would have had the chance to bid on that before traveling. 🙁

TBTC all-star jerseys. Blank or Lemieux/Gretzky. Size 52-56.

If you've got one that you could give up, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.

Edited by JJM4

On 7/7/2018 at 9:51 PM, KB67 said:

Utica Comets Alternate Jersey

Looking to pick up a Utica Comets Green Alternate Jersey in a 54 or 56, hopefully just Game Issued, or with as little wear as possible. If anyone has one available, let me know, or if you know where I can get one, that would be great. I tried contacting the team, but they’ve ignored me thus far.

Took almost 6 months, but finally found one!!

On 12/16/2018 at 2:08 AM, JJM4 said:

TBTC all-star jerseys. Blank or Lemieux/Gretzky. Size 52-56.

If you've got one that you could give up, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Wales-TBTC-NHL-All-Star-Blank-52-New-with-tags-Perfect-No-smoke-no-pets/113459446039?hash=item1a6ab5c117:g:Sx4AAOSw8VtcExrh:rk:1:pf:0

Seller had it listed for like $400 and just relisted it. I bought from the seller offline a long time ago. I would think you could try offering ~$300. 

4 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Wales-TBTC-NHL-All-Star-Blank-52-New-with-tags-Perfect-No-smoke-no-pets/113459446039?hash=item1a6ab5c117:g:Sx4AAOSw8VtcExrh:rk:1:pf:0

Seller had it listed for like $400 and just relisted it. I bought from the seller offline a long time ago. I would think you could try offering ~$300. 

I tried offering him 350 but he wanted 600.  It's in my watchlist, we'll see if he comes down some in the future.

This is now at the top of my want list:

1980's Los Angeles Kings Jersey:

Obviously looking for an authentic size 50-56.  Blank or any player would work, but a Luc Robitaille would be sweet!

1980-88 Kings Jersey.png

Edited by spudrock512

1_f.jpg

ISO Blue Alt 99-00 Florida Panthers Pro Player authentic or gamer in a size 56 or larger.  Blank or Bure preferred.  

Looking for:

Message me in private if you're willing to sell one of these, with your price: 

- Habs home MiC Reebok from 2016-2017 size 52. Weber or Blank. 

- Flyers Stadium jersey from 2016-2017 size 52. Giroux or Blank. 

- KOHO Robopen away jersey from 2000-2001 or 2001-2002 size 48 or 52

- KOHO/CCM or Reebok away or home Sabres jersey from 2000-2001 to 2005-2006 size 48 or 52. 

Happy Holidays all - anyone have a line on a MIC Adidas Blackhawk jersey?  Smaller size.  I got a Mikita 21 patch that’s needs a home :)   Cheers!

41 minutes ago, kkash48 said:

Happy Holidays all - anyone have a line on a MIC Adidas Blackhawk jersey?  Smaller size.  I got a Mikita 21 patch that’s needs a home :)   Cheers!

I’ve only ever seen one, and it belongs to @Gewargis so your search will be pretty tough.....

Edited by KB67

Thanks KB67 - Yeah - I messaged him about one back in October,  but messaged me back he couldn’t help.  And yes, I know they are impossible to find - hoping for a X-mas miracle for all the pay it forwards I have done folks 👍.  Merry Christmas to you and yours. 🎄

On 12/24/2018 at 8:14 AM, kkash48 said:

How small are you talking?

Looking for the following. Have a few to trade also. 52 and up.

’00-07 Thrashers. CCM, KOHO, RBK 6100

’00-04 CCM KOHO Maple Leafs

Rangers Blue/Liberty RBK 6100 or EDGE vector 1.0

’00-04 Rangers CCM KOHO White Blue Liberty/Vintage

Capitals EDGE 1.0/2.0

‘98-99 Panthers (Berlin) Starter ‘99-00 Pro Player Navy/Red

Nike Russia

Devils EDGE Wordmark 2.0

Also looking for Jerseys of the players listed below and any blanks that can be done as such:

Selanne, Jagr, Bure, Malkin, Mogilny, Kovalchuk, Datsyuk, Kucherov, Kovalev, Ovechkin. Forsberg

Edited by QueenAnnesRevenge

Brought it up in the forums, would like any Brodeur All Star Jerseys, or the appropriate blanks, that’s 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2007. 

Would prefer goalie cut, but would accept player size jerseys 56 or 58. 

Would love to start of the new year with ticking off atleast one of the wants on the list

Buffalo Sabres (authentics, GI or GW) Sizes: 48-54
Pre '83 - White and blue.
1983-96 - White
2000-06 - Red
2006-07 - Navy and blue (alternate).
2008 - Winter Classic 2008.
2013-15 - Third jersey (turdburger)
2017-present (adidas) - Navy, White, Winter Classic