• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Looooong shot, but I found my new grail jersey. Moose Jaw Warriors 50th anniversary jersey to honor the Moose Jaw Canucks. Gamers were auctioned off in 2015. Who has one that's willing to sell?!?

Just now, furiousd said:

I put out a call for one of those ages ago, never heard any offers or tips.  I loved the similarity to the Hawks.  Good luck!

Also, if anyone has a haystack, I can't seem to locate my needle. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Also, if anyone has a haystack, I can't seem to locate my needle. 

That's what HE said. 

On 10/21/2018 at 3:28 PM, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Are those legit though or really well done fakes?

4 minutes ago, 1BlackHawks0 said:

Jersey Baron is THE source for legit Reebok jerseys, often they are team issued. You’re all good with him. 

11 hours ago, 1BlackHawks0 said:

As Fitz said above, they're all legit and they're a good business to work with. I've bought 4 in the last two years, all blanks, and they're the real thing and ship quickly. I don't know turnaround on customized jerseys from them.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:03 AM, seedmaya said:

Anyone have a black Carolina Hurricanes third (Reebok style with the single flag on the logo) in a goalie size?  Very specific, but I'm hoping!

Don’t know if you’ve already seen this, but Jersey Baron just posted a 58 goalie cut on eBay yesterday.

Anyone with an original SC100 patch lying around?  Please PM, ebay is not my friend when it comes to price/shipping/customs for the only 2 originals on there.  Many thx.

Edit: found one, thanks Tom.

Edited by JJM4

You posted this in a forum where you cannot receive replies.  Instead of spending good money on a Premier, here’s a pretty good deal on a team-issued 2.0 that might fit you:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-Wild-Team-Issued-Green-Alternate-Reebok-Jersey-size-58-Made-in-Canada/223164445317?hash=item33f5a33285:g:o98AAOSwHgRbrDqm

9 hours ago, LAK74 said:

You posted this in a forum where you cannot receive replies.  Instead of spending good money on a Premier, here’s a pretty good deal on a team-issued 2.0 that might fit you:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-Wild-Team-Issued-Green-Alternate-Reebok-Jersey-size-58-Made-in-Canada/223164445317?hash=item33f5a33285:g:o98AAOSwHgRbrDqm

I know the seller, so I can get you in touch with him to save some $$ on ebay fees.

Really on the hunt for a 2017 Centennial Classic authentic (Red Wings). Willing to buy or offer something up for trade. If you have on, or know someone who does, please let me know. 

I’m going to be picking up a couple WHL Vancouver Giants jerseys and I want to be able to remove the Reebok Vector patch on the back and on the left chest and replace it with the CCM Patches that are currently on the jerseys. Does anyone have any idea where I could source them? 

2 hours ago, KB67 said:

I’m going to be picking up a couple WHL Vancouver Giants jerseys and I want to be able to remove the Reebok Vector patch on the back and on the left chest and replace it with the CCM Patches that are currently on the jerseys. Does anyone have any idea where I could source them? 

Are any of those vector patches black on white? If so, I'd love to buy at least one of them off of you.

10 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Are any of those vector patches black on white? If so, I'd love to buy at least one of them off of you.

Sorry, no. One is white vector on black background, another is white on burgundy background, and the third is a white wordmark on a black background.

If you are willing to sell the white vector on black background, please keep me in mind.  Thx.

14 hours ago, KB67 said:

...I want to be able to remove the Reebok Vector patch on the back and on the left chest and replace it with the CCM Patches that are currently on the jerseys. Does anyone have any idea where I could source them? 

I tried to do the same thing for a collegiate jersey I'm redoing. Couldn't find any CCM patches. I considered going to a local embroidery shop and having them create the logo, but instead I bought a (youth) replica with the colors I needed off ebay for $20. The rest of the jersey I cut up for nameplates. I may have an extra black w/ white lettering CCM patch, but it's the larger kind for the back of the jersey, not the smaller kind for the front.

52 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

I tried to do the same thing for a collegiate jersey I'm redoing. Couldn't find any CCM patches. I considered going to a local embroidery shop and having them create the logo, but instead I bought a (youth) replica with the colors I needed off ebay for $20. The rest of the jersey I cut up for nameplates. I may have an extra black w/ white lettering CCM patch, but it's the larger kind for the back of the jersey, not the smaller kind for the front.

Thanks!! If you do have one, that would be great.   Let me know for sure, and I’m PM you.

8 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I don't think I'd pay out for a 46, that's considerably smaller than 54 which is what I normally buy.

what site is that? Never seen it before. Legitimate?