With Z going on LTIR this morning, I am making it a priority to complete my Zetterberg Collection. Listed below are the jerseys I need; if you have one available, please let me know:

-‘08 Stanley Cup Finals 
-‘09 Winter Classic 
-‘14 Winter Classic 
-Centennial Classic

Sizes 50-54 will work best. Thank you

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new collecting concept is to get a red Devils jersey for each of the players whose numbers are retired. The ones I lack are Elias, Niedermayer and Daneyko. So, I need one of each. I prefer not to have to strip a jersey to accomplish this, but I will if I have to. The list of which jerseys would be appropriate are:

CCM Big Block Ultrafil

CCM Big Block Airknit

ProPlayer Airknit

Koho Airknit

Size 56 in all of the above. Again, looking for the red ones only. Not looking for any Reebok stuff, 6100 or Edge. 

Anyone got anything? 

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Really? Not a single white or black Bruins CCM at a decent price? Been looking for months, can't find anything in a 52 or 54. 

Yeah it's weird, I sorta keep an eye for them too and there's been nothing. A few 48s but nothing in the 52 plus.

Still in the hunt folks for a Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Barber Pole jersey.   Please message me if you have one you would like to part with.  Size 48-52.    Thank you and much appreciated! 

I am going to try this again, I need to find the remaining jerseys for all the teams. Looking for authentic jerseys only size 50-56. I prefer blank or properly customized, but I don't mind of the jersey need some work as long as there are no holes. Here is what I am looking for:

• 2000-2003 Columbus Blue Jackets KOHO Road Dark Blue (The stinger shoulder patches)
  • 1990-94 St. Louis Blues CCM Road Blue preferred, but would take a white one as well. Mostly either the 91-92 season or the 92-93 season
  • 1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning CCM Road Black (The one with the Black CCM logo letters)

Bonus Jerseys that I also want, but don't need to complete the whole set:

• 1980-88 Los Angeles Kings CCM Road Forum Blue (purple) Preferred, but Gold is fine (Adidas Logo a plus)
  • 1980-90 Winnipeg Jets CCM Road Blue
  • 1997-1998 Dallas Stars CCM Alternate Jersey (the one with the black and orange NHL logo, not the sliver logo)
  • Any Chicago Blackhawks CCM Ultrafil

The top jerseys are jerseys that I need for my collection, but I am looking for more of a project jersey than anything unless they are properly customized.  The bottom ones are just cool jerseys I would love to add to my collection one point.

On 9/18/2018 at 12:38 PM, JJM4 said:

Yeah it's weird, I sorta keep an eye for them too and there's been nothing. A few 48s but nothing in the 52 plus.

I should go on a diet but I have a Timmy Horton's addiction. Several people have suggested I go to a 48 but I can't squeeze into one. Really amazed that a 52 in either white or black hasn't popped up. 

I want a New York baseball Giants game worn jersey circa 1883-1957. Bonus points if it's the blue version from 1936-46. Extra bonus points if it was worn in a Subway Series (21, 22, 23, 36, 37 and 51).

Top 5 Penguins Wants:

-1980s Sunday gold jersey game worn

-2017 Stadium Series jersey (sz 56)

-6100 black or white jersey (any size)

-90s diagonal PITTSBURGH jersey

-2007 to 2011 Reebok vector jerseys (sz 52-56)

If you are willing to part with any, please give me a shout. Thank you.

Edited by Sluggermatt15

3 hours ago, Sluggermatt15 said:

90s diagonal PITTSBURGH jersey

There is this one on eBay:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352462101476

im watching it, but probably won’t buy it.

Top 5 non Penguins authentic wants:

-Blues winter classic jersey

-Canadiens centennial jerseys

-Canucks any style from 2015-2016

-Oilers white 6100

-Canadiens red 6100

Looking for the following jerseys in a size 50-56 (unless listed otherwise). Blank preferred unless properly customized.

• 2000-2003 Columbus Blue Jackets KOHO Road Dark Blue (The stinger shoulder patches)

• 1990-94 St. Louis Blues CCM Road Blue

• 1992-93 Tampa Bay Lightning CCM Road Black (The one with the Black CCM logo letters)

• 1980-88 Los Angeles Kings CCM Road Forum Blue (purple) Preferred, but Gold is fine (Adidas Logo a plus)

• 1980-90 Winnipeg Jets CCM Road Blue

• 1997-1998 Dallas Stars CCM Alternate Jersey (the one with the black and orange NHL logo, not the sliver logo)

• Any Chicago Blackhawks CCM Ultrafil

• I am also looking for a early 2000’s Colorado Avalanche White Authentic jersey in a size 44 or 48 for a friend.

Hey guys,

looking for an Avs blueberry 3rd Edge jersey in sz 46. I’d take an Indo version but would prefer the Canadian one. 

Also looking for a sz 46 Jets Heritage jersey with Scheifele or blank

Lastly, looking for an Adidas Avs white away jersey sz 42 or 44

thanks for helping 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not even sure that they exist, but I figure if anyone would know, they be a member here....

I’m looking for a (52) or whatever the XL equivalent would be in a Yellow/Gold/Sunflower or whatever they’re calling them Canucks jersey from the late 80’s......anyone ever see one or can anyone point me in the right direction?

22 hours ago, 1BlackHawks0 said:

Looking for a Reebok 2.0 authentic home or away Keith. 

Jersey Baron still has some 

http://www.ebaystores.com/The-Jersey-Baron/Chicago-Blackhawks-/_i.html?_trksid=p4634.c0.m322&_fsub=144129319&_sid=26129609&

I am looking for a white Buffalo Sabres ultrafil size 48.  Can be blank or numbered. 

Thanks!

josh

Looooong shot, but I found my new grail jersey. Moose Jaw Warriors 50th anniversary jersey to honor the Moose Jaw Canucks. Gamers were auctioned off in 2015. Who has one that's willing to sell?!?

Warriors-JerseyUnveil-Sep21-2.jpg

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Looooong shot, but I found my new grail jersey. Moose Jaw Warriors 50th anniversary jersey to honor the Moose Jaw Canucks. Gamers were auctioned off in 2015. Who has one that's willing to sell?!?

Wow those are cool.