I received an email yesterday that RCS is having a 50% off sale on everything. Not much left as far as jerseys, but they did have some black Pens 2.0's available. Probably wordmark, but I'm sure someone here has a vector patch for you.

Thanks for posting it. I spent a few minutes looking for something to buy from them, but they have the strangest inventory. If they have your team's Edge jerseys, that's a great deal.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting it. I spent a few minutes looking for something to buy from them, but they have the strangest inventory. If they have your team's Edge jerseys, that's a great deal.

The only teams I saw they still had jerseys left which were of any interest to me were Pittsburgh and Boston, but I don't even want those right now.

Hmm, that's a good deal but I don't know if I want to buy another right now.

But I could get a Schneider canucks or Brodeur blues third...

Brodeur blues third...

Yikes, thankfully they don't have my size. I loved that jersey, sold it, don't want it, don't need it, wouldn't wear it, but totally might have bought it for half price....

I'm looking to see if someone has one of these vintage CCM air-knit Penguins jerseys in size large and how much they would want for it (a customized one is fine too). I don't want one of those inaccurate Heroes of Hockey jerseys or the current Reebok alternate.

Exactly like this model:

s-l500.jpg

Not a bargain price by any means, but it's brand new with tags:

http://www.sportsk.com/penguins-vintage-black-nhl-jersey.html

They have the white home version in your size as well.

Not a bargain price by any means, but it's brand new with tags:

http://www.sportsk.com/penguins-vintage-black-nhl-jersey.html

They have the white home version in your size as well.

Thanks, I forgot to check there. Do they ever have sales?

Has any one had success with hockeyauthentic.com? The jerseys they have on eBay look legit and it appears you can buy them for around $150 USD customized. That can't be correct.

Thanks, I forgot to check there. Do they ever have sales?

Has any one had success with hockeyauthentic.com? The jerseys they have on eBay look legit and it appears you can buy them for around $150 USD customized. That can't be correct.

Sportsk rarely has sales, it's usually only if they have a surplus of a pre customized jersey or the jersey gets discontinued and they are trying to dump stock. No coupons, either. Edited by mfitz804

Im looking for 46 Dallas Stars RBK era 2007-2011 alternate with the original stars logo NOT the DALLAS wordmark on the chest. The white

Stars09.png

Edited by rattlestar

Not a size 46, but rather a 50:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361143689118

It would probably fit somewhere between a small and medium Premier, but closer to the medium.

(Btw, that white jersey was the road jersey for all the years you mentioned, except for 2010-11, during which it was the alternate.)

Hey Devils fans, where are your Mike Dunham jerseys? Surely I can find one for Marty's best backup.

That'd be a CCM Big Block Airknit jersey for 96-97 or 97-98, I believe. Not a whole lot of those around.

That'd be a CCM Big Block Airknit jersey for 96-97 or 97-98, I believe. Not a whole lot of those around.

True. Not sure I've seen a blank at all, but two sold not that long ago on eBay.

As for Marty's best backup, I'm a Corey Schwab fan. But I guess technically Schneider backed him up for a year, so he'd be best.

Yup, hard to find. Been keeping my eyes out for an air knit to do an Andreychuck...nothing yet.

Thanks guys for the info. Maybe I will just get a Premier done up as a Dunham.

There are usually plenty of period appropriate CCM Airknit replicas available on eBay.

Friends don't let friends buy Premiers.

:)

Yup, hard to find. Been keeping my eyes out for an air knit to do an Andreychuck...nothing yet.

I'll fight you for it. Need one for a Dougie G

I picked up a blank one a couple years ago, customized it, changed my mind, and put it on eBay at what I thought was a Buy It Now that was too high, and it sold in under an hour.

So good luck gentlemen.

Of, and if the hypothetical jersey is a 56, I'll fight you both for it. And I bite.

I picked up a blank one a couple years ago, customized it, changed my mind, and put it on eBay at what I thought was a Buy It Now that was too high, and it sold in under an hour.

So good luck gentlemen.

Of, and if the hypothetical jersey is a 56, I'll fight you both for it. And I bite.

I kid, actually. Not one that's on my list specifically, I'd let it go to the guys who do have it on their list. I probably would anyway. :)

One will come along eventually with a cheap buy it now. Almost everything does sooner or later. That's when I'll strike.

One will come along eventually with a cheap buy it now. Almost everything does sooner or later. That's when I'll strike.

That is the time to strike for sure.

• TMLFAN locked this topic