Hi all,

have you any game jersey to sell the czech player Cechmanek, Dopita, Petr Leska or slovak player Somik - czech league, mirron league and other?

Or jersey czech team Zlin.

Thanks your bild

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow collectors,

I am in need of an AUTHENTIC number/letter kit for my 2016 AUTHENTIC dark All Star jersey that KANE wore...#88 for the back and shoulders..the "C"...and KANE on a proper nameplate..

I'd appreciate anyone that can help me obtain it...

Thanking all of you in advance and from the bottom of my collecting heart ;-)

If you couldn't tell from the "What's it worth" thread, I'm looking for an authentic 92 - 96 Kings black in size 48. Gretzky or uncustomized.

Would really like to be able to add a white devils ultrafil before I send my next batch to EPS. Preferably blank but if it seems like an easy strip I'll take a chance. Size 48-52.

Looking for Kovalchuk maroon Thrashers alternate with C or A, either sewn premier L-XL or authentic 54-58.

Edited by Operation Ivy

Updated my sig but am looking for the Team Canada 100th anniversary in size 50 red or white. I'd prefer blank or with Crosby, Seguin, or MacKinnon. My second is an Edge 1.0 Pens 09-11 powder blue 3rd in a size 46

Looking for an authentic London Knights Marner jersey, don't care which color but must be size 50-58 and preferably less than $250

Looking for an authentic London Knights Marner jersey, don't care which color but must be size 50-58 and preferably less than $250

Best chance is to buy a blank from the baron and get it customized if you want an authentic. There a couple replicas in kijiji

You'll have to go through the process I've just gone through. Jersey Baron, the finding of the strip of twill was hardest for me. I got a 2 foot strip, if you use the same customiser I used you can have the spare. If not Team Sourceworks h

have it.

I'm looking for the following Blackhawks jerseys size somewhere between a 52-56:

2008-2009 Black Alternate 2.0

2014 Stadium Series

2016 Stadium Series

I have talked to JB and know about those, but just wanted to check to see if anyone was selling anything before I go through the Baron. I prefer blank but customized is fine too.

Been wanting a desert camo 2.0 for a while now...pretty hard to find. Looking for a well known Canadian born player. Team doesn't really matter, just need a 58+ if possible, but will take a 56.

Looking for one of these Bakersfield Condors Special Olympics Condors Comrades Jerseys from Feb 6th, 2016. Any player, can be worn, issued or blank.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ixv0173.jpg

Been wanting a desert camo 2.0 for a while now...pretty hard to find. Looking for a well known Canadian born player. Team doesn't really matter, just need a 58+ if possible, but will take a 56.

sold

Edited by tylertreats

The first time was such a rousing success, let's have another go!

Now I need a WHITE 1991-93 North Stars sz 52 or up. Ultrafil or air-knit does not matter.

The first time was such a rousing success, let's have another go!

Now I need a WHITE 1991-93 North Stars sz 52 or up. Ultrafil or air-knit does not matter.

You may want to negotiate the price down.....waaay down

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=131751839248&alt=web

Hopefully you still have my address....you can mail the finders fee cheque there

• TMLFAN locked this topic