Authentic NBA Jerseys...Where can I get one.

LessThanZero

My son wants a Chicago Bulls home (white) Chicago Bulls jersey. I know nothing about them, and looked on ebay but everything comes from overseas.

Where can I get a blank or Jimmy Butler #21????

Thanks in advance.

LTZ

My son wants a Chicago Bulls home (white) Chicago Bulls jersey. I know nothing about them, and looked on ebay but everything comes from overseas.

Where can I get a blank or Jimmy Butler #21????

Thanks in advance.

LTZ

The difference between the authentic and the swingman jerseys for me was never an issue. The authentic Rev-30 jersey will run about $300+, which is a lot. As far as I know a customized swingman would be fully stitched and could be way more affordable. I'm not knowledgeable about the players so I don't know if Butler is popular enough to have pre-made jerseys or not. (just sharing the authentic vs swingman as a personal experience type deal lol). I'd go for a swingman, in which case most are legit on eBay. That would be a good starting point, if not I'm sure the NBA site would have a store to go through.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm probably just going the swingman route. $300.00 for a BB jersey is a lot (it's not like it's a hockey jersey)....I know nothing about BB, being 6'00" I was to short and didn't care about it in high school or college or now but my son does like it so what's a dad to do? He does have some Blues jerseys (Elliott and Demetra) so all is not lost.

Fwiw, a lot of nba jersey collectors are bummed that when you order customized rev30 jerseys from the nba store, they will come twith twill numbers, when players jerseys on court have mesh numbers.

Depending on the team, some team stores sell star player jerseys with mesh numbers. Other people have had success finding rev30 jerseys with mesh numbers on the europe nbastore website.

Probably worth calling the bulls team store and asking.

The difference between the authentic and the swingman jerseys for me was never an issue. The authentic Rev-30 jersey will run about $300+, which is a lot. As far as I know a customized swingman would be fully stitched and could be way more affordable. I'm not knowledgeable about the players so I don't know if Butler is popular enough to have pre-made jerseys or not. (just sharing the authentic vs swingman as a personal experience type deal lol). I'd go for a swingman, in which case most are legit on eBay. That would be a good starting point, if not I'm sure the NBA site would have a store to go through.

I have heard that the new swingman jerseys are heat pressed instead of stitched.

That is why I'd like to find a blank and send it to City Sports Lettering.