Where to Buy Edge 2.0s in CA?

Chazberg

Apologies if this has been covered before, did a search and didn't find anything.

I'm traveling to Canada at the end of the year, and I'm excited to (hopefully) have a chance to snag a couple Edge 2.0s while I'm there. I'll be going through Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. Is there a certain store somewhere that carries a lot of teams, a la a brick & mortar version of JB? Would team stores in CA exclusively carry the 2.0s and not the Indo Edge?

Any tips are much appreciated. Cheers

For the Toronto area you can hit up Frozen pond. Double check with them though to see what 2.0's they have in stock. You can also buy them from coolhockey and pick them up if you like but they are not an actual store like Frozen pond. They are a customization shop with a very small front reception area. Other then that I don't think you'll have much luck. Not many places carry 2.0's. Maybe you can organize a meet up with JB as well.

Thanks very much for the info. It's interesting to hear the 2.0s are still that rare up there; I figured they'd be as common as the Indo Edges are here in the states.

Does coolhockey do good work? I haven't heard them mentioned much when people talk about the best lettering shops.

They are NHL/NHLPA certified so the work they do is good quality but since they are not the official supplier for any team their fonts are a little off. If you need 100% accuracy then don't let them customize the jerseys for you.

Certified shops get their fonts directly from the league. Everybody is "supposed" to work from those fonts to the sizes specified by the league. Variations occur because each team shop might vary in the way they make the kit.