Gretzky Blues help

zilch

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the correct lettering specs of the diagonal blues jersey for Greyzky. This may be tough since he didn't play that long so I'm assuming gamers are few out there. I guess a Kelly Chase would work. I have a blank double tag with inside velcro and want to do it up right. I created numbers a very long time ago I don't think they are correct. I'm assuming there are didgets 0-9 for left 0-9 for center and 0-9 for right? Any help or pics would be greatly appreciated.

In regards to the font I don't think there are seperate glyphs made for the numbers based on if they are on the left or right. I think the diagonal effect is added by the cutting software.

In regards to the font I don't think there are seperate glyphs made for the numbers based on if they are on the left or right. I think the diagonal effect is added by the cutting software.

Ok. Thanks. I'll search for some gamer pics and go from there. Are the names 3.25" tall on that year?

• 2 weeks later...

Though there are differing opinions on them as a producer of throwback jerseys, I would recommend maybe trying to contact Mitchell and Ness in Philadelphia. They recently did a Blues Gretzky this past Winter and it looks great. They usually try and match the specs with the original (though quality was, overall, much better before they were bought out). Check out the one they have on their site and try and photomatch it with other ones online. Someone in customer service could probably help you. Just tell them you're interested in the jersey but want to see how closely it matches the originals and see what they say. It is their line of work, after all.

I just saw them on a photo search and the first thing that stood out was the G was wrong so I didn't even bother with it. Found a Chase gamer pic online and was just going to make the 3 into a nine, in theory that should work (one would think) Then all I would need is someone to let me know what size the names are then I can size proportional to the name. Problem that I might have is that I'm hoping that the photo was taken straight on as possible