NY Rangers EDGE Jerseys

Beezer

blue.jpg

white.jpg

Beat me to it. They look stupid all stretched out like that, to show the side panel, but I'm sure that on the players they'll look just like the old jerseys, which is great.

Also, here's Philly's?

flyersbackxa7.jpg

Will have to look at these pictures when I get home, photobucket images are blocked here at work. Based on reactions though, I hope I am not that disappointed in them.

It looks like the side panels cut into the front panel. As a result, the first letter "R" is too far to the right, almost under the neckline. Other than that, no changes I notice.

The "R" and the "A" sure seem to be crowding the tie-neck, don't they?

It's funny...my friend and I were discussing the new jerseys last night and I told her that I probably wasn't gonna pick up a Rangers one because of the sourness I've been getting from all the other new designs. Now that I see this, I'm DEFINITELY not getting a new Rangers jersey. I'll stick with the twelve others I already have.

Why do they insist on putting slobby baseball jersey tails on these??? I never liked that touch, which they did to Nashville and Vancouver's alternates and the 2001-03 and 2006-07 All-Star jerseys. It's hockey, not softball. :rolleyes:

Why do they insist on putting slobby baseball jersey tails on these??? I never liked that touch, which they did to Nashville and Vancouver's alternates and the 2001-03 and 2006-07 All-Star jerseys. It's hockey, not softball. :rolleyes:

Agreed that is my only major complaint (outside of the shield on the neck) so far as all the jerseys go, it looks terrible.

So the first few jerseys that have come out were pretty good, the ones that have premeiered afterwards have all been kinda "bleh". Hope they get better soon.

So the first few jerseys that have come out were pretty good, the ones that have premeiered afterwards have all been kinda "bleh". Hope they get better soon.

These really aren't that bad. Just a little awkward looking with the letters cramped (but we haven't seen it on a player). At least they kept the design 100% the same. How bad could it possibly be if this design hasn't chnaged and was one of the very best around last year?

So you could say these new jerseys are a mixed breed, a ###### even ;) it has the NHL shield on the front and is a tigher fit, like in football, and the bottom is like the baseball jerseys. Right?

My expectations are: it will be on a team-by-team thing, but the new stretchy material (which I like) and the NHL logo on the neck (which I really like) is the constant. I'm expecting waist stripes to be a thing of the past (boo!), especially on teams that are not in the Original Six.

fyi , Panthers unveiling is tomorrow.

It's funny...my friend and I were discussing the new jerseys last night and I told her that I probably wasn't gonna pick up a Rangers one because of the sourness I've been getting from all the other new designs. Now that I see this, I'm DEFINITELY not getting a new Rangers jersey. I'll stick with the twelve others I already have.

I agree, I'm glad the Rangers kept the same look, but it looks a little awkward to me. I'm seriously doubting I'll be buying any of the new NHL jerseys. I'm not impressed with the looks of the ones which are getting released so far.