Opinion on placement of 'A' on my jersey

rattlestar

Hey guys,

I wanted your opinion on this new customised jersey I had purchased.
To me it feels like the A is slightly displaced to the left 'edge' of the jersey. Do you guys agree or do you think it's fine in relation to the centration of everything.

Maybe it's just the OCD in me but would like to see what you guys think.

Thanks!

post-1663-0-77709400-1440372115_thumb.jp

Edited by rattlestar

Looks good to me!

Regardless, if your question contains "it feels like" and "slightly displaced", it's one of two things -

a) Sure, it might be slightly off, but I recognize that no two jerseys are ever alike, and being slightly off is normal - I'm good with it

or

b ) It doesn't matter how close they got it, it's going to drive me bonkers unless it looks exactly the same - I'm getting it fixed

Thanks for the responses so far. Sorry guys. I didn't realise the photo was too big and didn't upload. I've updated the original post with the picture :)

Edited by rattlestar

Granted I'm comparing yours, which looks to be a replica, with my authentic, but here:

IMG_5816_zpsb2a81d38.jpg

The letter looks a LITTLE big and a little low to me. It's nothing worth worrying about though.

I stopped jersey collecting for a while after Reebok too over and started up again recently. When I realised I wanted to ask this question, I knew no other place to go! Thanks guys for all your responses. It's reassured me.

Thanks for the picture Legend for comparison with your authentic. That gave me a good idea as to what I should be expecting.

Out of curiosity. Do the Reebok size 46 authentics fit tighter compared to the size small replicas or are they the same? This is my first Reebok jersey.

For example, in soccer jerseys you tend to find the authentic on field ones fit tighter.

Those Stars sure are sharp. I have a 46 and some Medium replicas, I'd say those might be similar but I can't really say about a small. Probably not too far off.

• 2 weeks later...

A 46 is most similar to a small but the cut is a little bit different in the arms. The only problem I've noticed with 46 authentics is that the numbers can sometimes look huge/not align properly on the back. After I got my first 46, I've only gotten 50s, even if they are a little oversized for me. I just think they look better.