Minnesota and Chicago Stadium Series Jerseys

dsl135

I received the Minnesota Wild Stadium Series as a present two years ago I believe. Absolutely love it. Curious why the jersey doesn't have the stadium series patch on the right shoulder. The stores only had a left shoulder that says "state of hockey." I know the fake ones seem to have it all the time lbs. Anyone got an answer?

23 hours ago, aajpity said:

I received the Minnesota Wild Stadium Series as a present two years ago I believe. Absolutely love it. Curious why the jersey doesn't have the stadium series patch on the right shoulder. The stores only had a left shoulder that says "state of hockey." I know the fake ones seem to have it all the time lbs. Anyone got an answer?

Assuming you bought a replica, but I will say that a lot of replicas do not carry the event patch. For example, I bought a 2014 Hawks Stadium Series way back from the team store and it did not have the patch. I've seen this throughout the years with other event jerseys. As to why, probably has to do with availability of patches at various points in the manufacturing and distribution process. 

1 hour ago, TheBZ said:

Assuming you bought a replica, but I will say that a lot of replicas do not carry the event patch. For example, I bought a 2014 Hawks Stadium Series way back from the team store and it did not have the patch. I've seen this throughout the years with other event jerseys. As to why, probably has to do with availability of patches at various points in the manufacturing and distribution process. 

Yeah it's a replica. Hmm that's interesting. Kinda wish I had it on.

43 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I had to put a winter classic patch on my Habs. No idea why it came without one though.

Do they just sell them? Is it hard to put on the jersey?

Patches are available separately.  Try to get one that comes in original National Emblem packaging, to lower your risk of getting a reproduction that doesn't look exactly like the original.

21 minutes ago, aajpity said:

I'm seeing the patch for $11. So under  $20? Man that seems too good to be true. That's an investment worth making.

That that sounds about right. 

And you have a very low standard for “too good to be true”. :)