International Tournaments

Was looking at various pictures on getty images and saw this one.

KovalchukLehtonen.jpg

Gotta love International Tournaments which allow teammates during the NHL season to go out and play against each other. Gotta wonder if Kovy and Lehtonen talked about this after the game.

Was looking at various pictures on getty images and saw this one.

KovalchukLehtonen.jpg

Gotta love International Tournaments which allow teammates during the NHL season to go out and play against each other. Gotta wonder if Kovy and Lehtonen talked about this after the game.

That is a great photo. I am super excited that the Worlds are coming to Quebec soon! Will drive up the ol Northway for that!

I love international hockey. I've been to both the 2004 World Cup of Hockey for the games in St. Paul and the entire 2005 World Juniors in Grand Forks. That was an awesome experience seeing 2-3 games a day for two weeks. People ask me if I was ready for it to end and I tell them I could have gone another week!

If you like International jerseys, check out my two albums. I can't wait to update it with some of my new additions from Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Switzerland, United States and West Germany.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/559157114

http://sports.webshots.com/album/559171959

Since the Worlds on NA soil is under 12 months away, has anyone given any thoughts to going? Perhaps an IJ party up in Quebec City? For 30 games its 400 bucks! I don't think I can take off that much work but I think I could afford a "few" games at those prices.