Passion Sport Logo

FlyersFan376

Does anyone here speak French?

I'm trying to get a jersey customized by this company and their only correspondence has been in French, google translate only works so well lol

Like, what does this say?

DITE MOI C EST QUI LE NOM ET LES NUMERO CAR IL FAUT CALCULER LE TOUT AVEC
LES FRAIS DE RETOUR.

lol this is why you don't browse forums while at work after waking up late and rushing out of the house

You ask questions, get answers, and for some reason assume the answer is actually a question...

Thanks Duncan!

PREVOIR $80,00 DE TRANSPORT + LA CONFECTION DU CHANDAIL $ 125,00 = TOTAL
$205,00 EN ARGENT CANADIEN MES JE CROIE QUE CA VAS COUTER PLUS CHERE CAR L
ARGENT CANADIENNE EST BASSE, POUVEZ VOUS VERIFIER CA ET METTRE L ARGENT DANS
VOTRE BOITE.

MERCI

Love the all caps.

Seems like they want to charge $80 for shipping and $125 for the kit.

It is Canadian Dollars so it will be less for you, she is blaming the high cost on the Canadian dollar.

She also wants you to send your card / payment information.

Yeah idk what all caps is about lol

Ok, so she will actually charge me less, or she will charge me in Canadian and the conversion will automatically happen?

Does anybody know how that works? I guess it will depend on my card figuring it out

Thanks again :)

Well I really hope it converts... I'd really rather not spend that much on just customization, even if converted, but I've been emailing these people for a year now and finally got them to respond, don't really want to miss my chance even if I can't afford it right now :/

Well I really hope it converts... I'd really rather not spend that much on just customization, even if converted, but I've been emailing these people for a year now and finally got them to respond, don't really want to miss my chance even if I can't afford it right now :/

I paid for a jersey via PayPal recently and was charged in Canada dollars, total was $250 CAD and PayPal did the conversion and I was charged $197.06 USD.

Yeah, not really crazy about the price, but the Voltigeurs have a pretty unique font

I'm not sure I could trust anywhere else to do it right

That said, I'm definitely sending pictures with the jersey if I do send it-- not sure if it's just preseason, but their current font is horrid and I definitely do not want to be paying $150 for that

Aren't Canadian dollars just Molson Export bottle caps though?

No one outside of Quebec drinks Export. Only reason why Molson promotes Export is because the quebecois wouldn't buy anything labelled Canadian.

Both beers are awful anyway.

But to your original point, our dollar is pretty much as valuable as a beer cap with a loon on top.

Edited by AlereFlammam

I paid for a jersey via PayPal recently and was charged in Canada dollars, total was $250 CAD and PayPal did the conversion and I was charged $197.06 USD.

Thank you for the feedback, hopefully American Express does the same!

Thank you for the feedback, hopefully American Express does the same!

My recent order with FanAttic for a flames jersey happened automatically. They gave me a price in $CAD and I was fine with the price like that. Gave them my card info and then when the charge went through it was a pleasant surprise that it converted