Customizer Recommendation for Rangers Alt, Connecticut Whale 10/11 Home, USA 2011 Alt

yenners

Looking to get 3 jerseys customized:

- Current Rangers Alternate - Kreider

- Connecticut Whale 10/11 Home - Zuccarello

- USA 2011 Alternate - Kreider

It's my first time sending out jerseys for customization, but I've been reading up a bunch on here. I'd ideally like to send all to the 3 jerseys to one customizer. It looks like EPS would be a good bet for this, but I saw that their lead time is really long right now.

Does anyone have any recommendations for another customizer in the US who would be able to do all 3 of these? Thanks for the help!

0f8200e4a82d3bf0ab7628471bc72d53.jpg35bbb35fa3580c7a89b2a8db0127613f.jpg

Kreider_C_1230_Ins1.jpgkreider4.jpg

Send the Rangers and Whale to Arena Wear, or you'll probably be disappointed.

Not sure about the USA.

Is it really that much of an inconvenience to send jerseys to two places than it is to just send to one?

I think I had heard that EPS was good to go to for the USA.

For the others, I agree with everyone. For accuracy, go to Arena Wear.

I had EPS do a white Whale for me. The numbers looked perfect, but the letters from the name were shorter and thinner than the ones on my two white Whale jerseys.

Brilliant may be able to do the USA for you.

Yeah, I would definitely recommend against sending to EPS right now. They have three NHL teams' worth of jerseys to do right now in addition to their other contract work so any consumer orders will take much longer. I sent in three jerseys to EPS around this time last year and didn't get them back until December. Mind you, they were well worth it, but it was still quite a wait.

It's not like you'll get it back any faster if you wait to send it in. I just sent three in today, if it takes 2 months then so be it.