Tampa's new logo(s)?

DasChuck77

Subtle changes...looks pretty good. I don't think fans would be too miffed if this was it...

TBMSH_2.jpg

Looks pretty good- not a wholesale change by any stretch.

Isn't is hilarious that every team's look leaks out like this...I would believe this is legit because the slug logo was on a similar layout board.

Isn't is hilarious that every team's look leaks out like this...I would believe this is legit because the slug logo was on a similar layout board.

It's legit. That's what they are evolving to.

Why eliminate the 'Lightning' part? I don't understand that.

I'm thinking they may have the most lettering on any logo I've seen...and also a picture and the lettering it's too redundant on the logo.

I like the secondary mark with the silhouette of Florida and lightning bolt going through Tampa. Still, I can't help but think, "Flash! ahhaa...", but I've always liked their logo. I hope they do a good job on the jersey. I'm thinking the dark one will be black, as the swatches have the logo on a black background.

Good design I'd to see it on a jersey. So far I like it better than the current style.

Personally, I just don't think it's different enough from what they have now. I've seen some really nice concepts on the sportslogos.net forums that put this to shame.

Personally, I just don't think it's different enough from what they have now. I've seen some really nice concepts on the sportslogos.net forums that put this to shame.

Those above seem similar to what Jasper's Rink is saying they are:

New_Tampa_Bay_Lightning_Logos.jpg