Bobcat athletic

Flyers845

I prefer having the option of getting it done by them and waiting rather than them telling me flat out 'No'

While I agree the wait can be painstakingly awful, I'm more than happy to wait-- though as Mike can attest, I'm probably more patient than the average person

The thing that upsets me is when I called them 2 months ago I was led to believe my order would be done in a week... clearly not

They do good work, but it seems like they have an organization problem-- i'm sure if they did an individual order a day it wouldn't cut into their bulk business too much and our stuff would get done much faster

There has to be a better way

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hey you live and learn i guess now you know not to use bobcat. Im still happy with the work and dont mind the wait so ill still be using his service. Like many have said its not an advertised thing this is a side operation.

I heard back from Bob saying that individual pieces are scheduled to ship early next week. I've had two separate groups of orders there (first order beginning of July, second order beginning of August).

It's definitely be a long wait, and frustrating at times. Not being able to get any kind of accurate estimate on when the jerseys might be done really kinda sucks.

I'm sure I'll love the work (my purple Gagne took about a month to get back to me and was incredible). I'm definitely glad that I don't collect teams that typically need to be sent there though.

Well hey you live and learn i guess now you know not to use bobcat. Im still happy with the work and dont mind the wait so ill still be using his service. Like many have said its not an advertised thing this is a side operation.

I still plan on using them, this is the third time I've had them do work

I'm just not happy about them lying to me-- like, they literally insisted my jerseys would be done despite me telling them I can wait longer, no big deal

Just be honest. Every business and person should abide by that policy, it not's that difficult (usually)

Edited by FlyersFan376

Going on 14 weeks at EPS for a simple devils order. You bobcat guys aren't alone on the crazy wait times.

I still plan on using them, this is the third time I've had them do work

I'm just not happy about them lying to me-- like, they literally insisted my jerseys would be done despite me telling them I can wait longer, no big deal

Just be honest. Every business and person should abide by that policy, it not's that difficult (usually)

Very true i wouldnt like being lied to either.

Going on 14 weeks at EPS for a simple devils order. You bobcat guys aren't alone on the crazy wait times.

I have a 14 week order with EPS also, but mines a pair of FHL jerseys. I just asked Josh for status, to which he replied "not done".

That is way to Long i thought they had a better turn around time . Are they better if you send the jersey in ???

Yes if yo send in a jersey to be lettered vs a jersey kit loose it'll be done first.

I would rather the KITS ,but do have a few to get done up may have total you up on the offer

I have some patches I need added to the jerseys so I'd rather send them to Brillant to get done up.

I (and others) have been waiting for flyers kits from philly express since July.

Weird....dropped off a blank 2.0 beginning of August and had it back by September...

Edit - never mind didn't see your other post about the jerseys being done first vs loose kits

Edited by ted1025

Nope. Starting to think that "they'll ship early next week" that I was told about 12 days ago wasn't the truth.

• 2 weeks later...