Dealing with Jersey Baron

DJ Rhea

Should I be worried if it was shipped on March 2nd, and it was "Processed through the sort facility" in Chicago on 3/3?

Mine said the same thing on a Monday except it was the facility in NewYork. I received it that same Friday.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He uses Truman (gamedaysportsarchives) and SLC for customization. Truman isn't able to do all his jerseys, so he gives whatever Truman can handle and the rest to SLC I believe

He uses Truman (gamedaysportsarchives) and SLC for customization. Truman isn't able to do all his jerseys, so he gives whatever Truman can handle and the rest to SLC I believe

He told me his customizing is done through CoolHockey. That may well be the same as what he said to you, I don't know if CoolHockey farms it out.

You're probably right, because I got that information from Truman and SLC not from the Baron himself

Jersey was supposed to be delivered today along with my 10/88 patches and I check the tracking and it says "undeliverable as addressed" for both and it looks like they both might be sent back to the sender. God this sucks. It's my work address that I've had plenty of things sent to, so it's not the wrong address.

Spoke to the post office and they said it might just have been put on a wrong truck and that he'd look for the address today. God I hope that's what happened.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Jersey was supposed to be delivered today along with my 10/88 patches and I check the tracking and it says "undeliverable as addressed" for both and it looks like they both might be sent back to the sender. God this sucks. It's my work address that I've had plenty of things sent to, so it's not the wrong address.

Spoke to the post office and they said it might just have been put on a wrong truck and that he'd look for the address today. God I hope that's what happened.

Sorry to hear Dan but they make mistakes just happens when it's at your expense

######! Torn between getting a 2015 Winter Classic or a regular season Blackhawks away sweater. Will probably turn into a Duncan Keith. I can only have one.....

I'd say go with the Winter Classic. They both are similar looking, but a few years down the line if you feel you made the wrong choice, you'll probably have a much harder time finding a 2015 Winter Classic Edge jersey than a regular away Edge jersey.

Edited by hockeyjerseyssuck

I originally won a Senators Heritage Classic Premier jersey from him not too long ago. I wasn't satisfied with it and exchanged it for the Senators Heritage Edge 3rd jersey. Really nice guy, I was going for a size 46 he told me a 50 would be better. (And he was right). I just received it today. Couldn't be more happier. I'm going to buy again from him soon.

Out of curiosity, what did you not like about the Heritage Classic jersey? I've been eyeing one but also haven't brought myself to pull the trigger yet

I like the Heritage Classic. The 3rd was a bit cheaper. Also, I'm not a fan of the Premiers. The patches on the shoulders felt like paper. This is my 1st 2.0 too.The Heritage 2.0 is under $300 too from JB. I might bite on that eventually. I want my Rangers 2.0 first. I forgot about the Steals and Deals thread here. Still can't believe I won a Center Ice jersey for under $50.

Anyone think the WC Caps will make a return, or has the ship sailed on that one?

Are you talking about being available from JB? If so, just send him an email, he's quick to answer and you'll be getting the info right from the source.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone received a jersey from JB on a Sunday?

I don't think USPS or UPS offer Sunday delivery.

The USPS added Sunday delivery for Amazon packages in certain large cities a while back. From what I've heard it's been expanded to other packages as well now.

The USPS added Sunday delivery for Amazon packages in certain large cities a while back. From what I've heard it's been expanded to other packages as well now.

Learn something new every day!

• 7 months later...

Hello everybody,

I purchased a jersey from Jersey Baron time ago and the size doesn't fit me and no way to give him back because is too late and shippmeny anyway was expensive (I'm from Spain). I'm selling this still new brand Anaheim Ducks 20th Anniversary Reebok Edge 2.0 jersey. If anyone is interested please let me now: silverbeach85@hotmail.com

Edited by silverbeach