Quebec Nordiques

lafountain

I help with the eBay auctions and we are not sieve!. Like I said we bought a bunch of stuff from him in Feb. Jerseys, patterns, and vector drawings. He said he was getting rid of everything. Ebay has checked us out because we had someone complain. We had to send in all of our info. SSN, suppliers info, Drivers License, etc. Yes we have some of the same products, but I don't think you should assume.

I figured I'd bump this, just to prove a point I guess.

Looks like a certain someone's feedback is going downhill....fast!!

So either you were affiliated with this guy who has scammed so many other people OR this is just one big coincidence.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I'd bump this, just to prove a point I guess.

Looks like a certain someone's feedback is going downhill....fast!!

So either you were affiliated with this guy who has scammed so many other people OR this is just one big coincidence.

Like I said we bought a bunch of stuff from him in Feb. Jerseys, patterns, and vector drawings.

It looks like you also bought his Attention Deficit Disorder and Customer Service too apparently. <_<

What a shock. :rolleyes:

Was this guy also sportssticth or something like that no the nextleveltalk forums? There was a post that I can find there from a guy who said he now has EDGE jerseys, and I feel like it was a similar name. Same guy?

Was this guy also sportssticth or something like that no the nextleveltalk forums? There was a post that I can find there from a guy who said he now has EDGE jerseys, and I feel like it was a similar name. Same guy?

100% NO. Not the same guy.

sport-stitch on ebay (no longer a registered user) from "Illinois" and SportStitch from Ohio on NLT are two separate entities.

It's too bad the names are so similar.

• 4 months later...