What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

1 minute ago, JoeM7392 said:

Haha, yup, that would be the one. I'm surprised even you remembered that.

#BeforeWeWereBros

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

It's 65 degrees here. A little warm but now that the sun is down it's cooling off. 

I mean I could wear one, just didn't get one out because I'm not cold. 

I usually only wear jerseys while watching hockey. Feel kind of weird going out and about in one. Unless I'm going to a game or something. 

Not me, I wear them all the time. Especially whilst lounging around the house, like this one right now:

57EBE0C0-29AF-4B46-A8D7-A1EB85BD739C_zps

77BD5390-1D3F-481C-9250-6441C7847D5D_zps

So this Saturday I decided to go and at the last minute I did indeed wear one of my Patrik Elias game worn jerseys.  I wore his 13-14 white set 1 as that was the least valuable gamer I have of his.  I was lucky with my seats as I had no one in front of me nor behind me and the people next to me were civilized.

Again me sitting in a civilized section was no coincidence.  I only sit with gentlemen of stature and not with the cretins that inhabit the upper levels.  Why there was an entire row a few rows in front of me in my section of gentlemen who exemplify what it means to go to a game like a civilized person.  They wore suits and top hats and since they were a few rows ahead of me they were obviously slightly richer than me.  They did notice me later in the game and invited me for a round of polo at their clubhouse the next day, but I had to politely decline the invitation as I already had plans the with the Commodore the next day.

I did manage to get a picture of the fine chaps and here are them tipping their hats in celebration of the first of 2 Devils goals in their defeat on Saturday to the Islanders.  Hip Hip Hooray!

33140900223_d3b73b3b7b_c.jpg

Edited by Devilsguy

On 4/7/2017 at 11:17 PM, JoeM7392 said:

Broke a rule on this one. Went to an Albany game with some pens and sharpies in my pocket from work, ended up 2 rows behind the devils bench next to the tunnel. Wore this as it made sense, Brylin is an assistant coach and also happens to be one of my favorite players of all time. I ignored the screams in my head of all the IJ members crying out at me in unison for what I was about to do, and had him sign my first ever authentic jersey, one I had long before I found this site. Seems like a fitting way to retire it to a frame on my wall. Plus it was a 1.0, so who cares.

Just have to get another one now I guess...

At least it wasn't a gamer.

9 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Wearing my only EPS-done jersey today. I also wore this last week to one of their last home games ... sniff, sniff. Enjoy the Senators, Belleville. 

They have another team moving right in, at least...

Edited by mfitz804

I hope so, that is one of my favorite non-Devils jerseys. I find it very rare that green jerseys are not awesome. 

Michael Russo from the Star-Tribune mentioned on his Twitter timeline that the Wild's home jerseys will be similar to their Stadium Series jerseys. Now we have to wait til the draft to see the big reveals...

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

They have another team moving right in, at least...

:(

Wore this to watch the game this afternoon.

rgLjxsq.jpg

Will now be putting this on to watch the Leafs game tonight.

qdxdMU1.jpg

10 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Sorry, Joe. I'd make a joke about me having no interesting buying a B-Devils jersey but I know it sucks to lose your team. I did notice that the arena was already selling NJ Devils replicas already. I think the community will really get behind them. 

I'm not super torn up about it, I'm sure Binghamton will be a much better situation. Still sucks though.

As much of a jersey freak as I am, I'm looking at the bright side if having another minor league devils jersey to buy. Hoping they have authentics available if that's still a thing with Adidas. Albany had them for a while and I kept putting it off until they were gone. Really regret not buying like 3 of each color when I could have.

I'll be making trips out there to see them play, it just can't be something I decide on an hour before puck drop like I had been doing here.

I went through the same thing when the Phantoms moved from Philly to Glen Falls. Now that they're in Allentown they're actually a little closer and more convenient ?

2 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I'm not super torn up about it, I'm sure Binghamton will be a much better situation. Still sucks though.

As much of a jersey freak as I am, I'm looking at the bright side if having another minor league devils jersey to buy. Hoping they have authentics available if that's still a thing with Adidas. Albany had them for a while and I kept putting it off until they were gone. Really regret not buying like 3 of each color when I could have.

I'll be making trips out there to see them play, it just can't be something I decide on an hour before puck drop like I had been doing here.

AHL is on CCM until 20-21 I believe.