Fantasy Hockey

I just hope I can knock Akteon off in the first round and keep my hopes of winning the pot alive.

My only hope is that Steve Mason stays on fire - I think he's the main reason I've do much of anything this season.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your 3 are in goaltending which is normally where I shine. A lot of the other categories are close, so I think a lot can and probably will change over the next 2 days.

I thought we'd have a double goalie duel tonight, but I'm hearing Price has the night off. We've still got Mason vs. Vokoun though.

Well your 3 are in goaltending which is normally where I shine. A lot of the other categories are close, so I think a lot can and probably will change over the next 2 days.

I thought we'd have a double goalie duel tonight, but I'm hearing Price has the night off. We've still got Mason vs. Vokoun though.

Was in it until Vokoun decided to go and give up 2 goals in 1:13 to go from a 1-0 lead to losing 2-1. Cost me a win, possible shutout and it dropped me behind you in GAA. So gotta say Good Luck in the 2nd round.

I had the Columbus/Florida game on the TV and the Rangers/Buffalo game on my laptop at the same time. I had already written the Blue Jackets off ... I figured you had your shutout, would tie me for wins, and keep your GAA lead. The Columbus game turned around so quick I stopped paying attention to the Rangers game and missed the end of it.

Well I started the weekend thinking I had a chance, then I go and have a pretty bad weekend and end up losing 11-0. Nice work Akteon. Best of luck to the remaining teams.

Well I started the weekend thinking I had a chance, then I go and have a pretty bad weekend and end up losing 11-0. Nice work Akteon. Best of luck to the remaining teams.

I tried so hard this year and failed so miserably. Good luck to everyone who is left as well.