Ducks Bringing Back Basically Every Selanne Jersey of All Time

dsl135

Well, at least those pictures will help with my Selanne jersey project... Definitely saving some of these images.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, that guy should start the All-star game for the western conference.........what a dirty snub..... :angry:

Oh come on, the selections (especially the fan voting) are a complete joke, so there's no reason to complain. Just be happy that he gets a break.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of SportSK, how is their customising? I'm thinking of doing a Stevens Christmas in a 4x (6'6" but the 2x isn't long enough.) and not sure how good their customising is.

Speaking of SportSK, how is their customising? I'm thinking of doing a Stevens Christmas in a 4x (6'6" but the 2x isn't long enough.) and not sure how good their customising is.

Just posting about that in the "Is It Good" thread...

Their customizing for the Devils is excellent. They use Triple Threat Sports to do their customizing, and outside of one order of mine where they took forever to do it and then clearly rushed the job, I had them do many Devils jerseys and they do them accurately. They do not, however, use EDGE nameplates on EDGE jerseys.

For the replica you will be very happy, plus they have Stevens ones ready to ship, no waiting, in a 4X:

http://www.sportsk.com/devils-vintage-stevens-hockey-jersey.html

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have to imagine you are correct on both counts (Reebok making them and JB being the likely place the surplus winds up).

Just thinking about a rack full of $1,000 jerseys and people fighting over them. That's awesome.

The opposite happened....people found out about the 1,000 pricetag and walk away from it....No one was fighting for them...well at least what I saw....

I wouldnt consider them game issued since they werent meant to be played in a game...just an expensive authentic replica

Wild Wing jersey was the first one to sell out...sold out by the second period I believe..The team store still has a ton of other style jerseys...some designs didnt sell well at all. They refuse to lower the price.

Their pricing was off on everything. About 15 (away, home, and third) Selanne game used jerseys worn during the 2013-2014 season. Some were only worn for a period, game or a month. They tried selling them at 5,000. Selanne gamers are only worth 2,000-2,500 on the market, so paying double is ridiculous.....

They tried selling Andersen's mask for 25,000. It ended up selling for 15,000

The warmup jerseys didnt sell well. They wanted 10,000 for Getzlaf and it ended up selling for 2,500. I believe the wild wing warmups were the only ones sold on tribute night. Others havent sold yet.

The jets wones were cut in half in price and only a hand full sold...

i bought Palmerie's Goal puck

7bead31c-aa97-43a1-91d0-f99b6591482f_zps

Edited by EvilRocketeer