Getting a 93-94 Rangers road jersey customized

I'd suggest you hit up Brilliant. He does great work on Rangers jerseys. I just got a haul from him I have to post here soon.

Patch-wise, if you don't have one already, I recommend this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221619478097?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT . In my opinion, I think it's one of, if not THE, closest repro to the actual 94 Cup patch, sizings and all.

If you do already have one however, make sure it's the right size. Rangers used a smaller version (about 3 3/4" wide) than the Canucks (over 4" wide IIRC).

I hope this doesn't happen to you, but that seller has the habit of sometimes using some photos which don't accurately represent the actual patch you get. When this has happened, he usually has a photo of an authentic patch which of course doesn't look exactly like the reproduction he actually sends you. Since the Rangers Cup patch in the listing is a reproduction, hopefully what you get will be exactly like it is in the picture. But I wouldn't assume anything...

Thank you for the replies. I am not familiar with Brilliant. Who is that? Anyone used EPS for this type of jersey?

Ummm...yeah. He's a member on this board. Specifically a Rangers fan.

Anyone used EPS for this type of jersey?

Some here (including myself) have used EPS for this type of jersey. EPS does excellent quality work, but their fonts for Rangers jerseys from this era are not really accurate, especially the letters. I'd go with Cosby instead.

I also have a early 90's Rangers road jersey that I am about to have customized as a 93-94 SCF Leetch. Just finished stripping an old incorrect customization that had been on the jersey. My question is about the assistant captains "A". Best I have been able to tell Rangers had 4 assistant captains in 93-94 and Leetch didn't wear an A on the road at least in the SCF it appears. Can anyone confirm ?

Thanks!

I also have a early 90's Rangers road jersey that I am about to have customized as a 93-94 SCF Leetch. Just finished stripping an old incorrect customization that had been on the jersey. My question is about the assistant captains "A". Best I have been able to tell Rangers had 4 assistant captains in 93-94 and Leetch didn't wear an A on the road at least in the SCF it appears. Can anyone confirm ?

Thanks!

brian-leetch.jpg

Wore it on the white homes, didn't on the blue aways.

LAK74, You were correct in your post above. The patch I received from ice_hockey_patches: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221619478097?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT isn't quite how the picture depicts it. It is missing the TM in the bottom right corner of the patch. Other than that, it looks the same. Zooeyperry10, does yours have the TM?

BD6675

• 3 weeks later...

I am guessing someone here has gotten a 93-94 Rangers road jersey customized (with SC patch). Any suggestions on where I can send it to be customized?

Thanks in advance,

BD6675

Got my 93-94 Rangers jersey back from being customized at Cosby's today. As others have said before they do fantastic work! I'm happy with how it turned out.

vB0jHHC.jpg