2015 SS at Levi's Stadium

Kingofkings

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/san-jose-sharks-officially-unveil-outdoor-game-jerseys/

Link w/ video. I like the material but overall too much design and obviously they forgot the back. Always have a weakness for shoulderpatches, though. Shark territory? Not so much.

I should mention... I live about 10 minutes from SAP Center, so if someone actually wanted one of these from the team store, I could pick one up, though my guess is they'd only have replicas and at most Indo-edges. But I could check.

Did I read you were in on the sharks jerseys junkyard? If so good job, I'm sure Reebok tied your hands on some things but that patch is nice and the sublimation looks great.

No, you did not read that. I am doing something else for the Sharks for that game that I'm hoping makes it to television.

I'll post here once the game starts with a photo of the product.

Edited by JunkyardAthletic

Went to the Sharks store this weekend - they only have Premiers in stock. Took a couple photos to show the collar, crest, and shoulder patch details.

16028573451_f71d7956e3_z.jpg

15843261000_595fb20146.jpg

16004741286_be13a2ce62.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/whppwdRQwF/

These numbers are stupid big

Umm, wow. That looks horrible. I like the jersey but not if they are going to customize them like that!

I don't think I'd mind them as much if it wasn't for the giant numbers. Thankfully they'll only be used once or twice.

True only gonna be worn for the SS and the game on April 11 when the Sharks play at staples. Presumably for the 50% off sale to clear out stock.

I don't think I'd mind them as much if it wasn't for the giant numbers. Thankfully they'll only be used once or twice.

I agree.

I should add, thanks to Lou Lamoriello for not permitting his team to make these novelty type one off jerseys for last year's Stadium Series, saving me $400 I would have spent on an ugly jersey.

The sleeve numbers ruin what was already a mediocre jersey. Hate these now.