Paradoxical Foul? Wayne Simmonds 1.0 vs 2.0

FlyersFan376

If we take into consideration the other aspects of retail jerseys with the neck tag and fight strap stitching it would seem many more jerseys would be disqualified from the race, all depends on how crazy you are it seems

If we take into consideration the other aspects of retail jerseys with the neck tag and fight strap stitching it would seem many more jerseys would be disqualified from the race, all depends on how crazy you are it seems

yeah, this is true. i guess the thing that irks me is they sold 1.0's as "what the players wear" for 3 seasons when the vast majority were wearing something else. then, when they couldn't use the 1.0's anymore, they switched to the bs indo jerseys. false advertising really pisses me off.....

Does anyone here know then what year the 'hawks switched to the 2.0? 07/08 or 0/09?

Like every NHL team, the Hawks started the 07/08 season with the 1.0. I don't know what percentage of the Hawks players immediately switched over to the 2.0 after the first set, but there are definitely 07/08 set 2 examples of the 2.0. You still see some 1.0 2007/08 Hawks gamers being used as late as the playoffs, but those seem to be primarily for scrub players. I would guess that most of the regular players switched to the 2.0 right after the first set of the 2007/08 season.

Like every NHL team, the Hawks started the 07/08 season with the 1.0. I don't know what percentage of the Hawks players immediately switched over to the 2.0 after the first set, but there are definitely 07/08 set 2 examples of the 2.0. You still see some 1.0 2007/08 Hawks gamers being used as late as the playoffs, but those seem to be primarily for scrub players. I would guess that most of the regular players switched to the 2.0 right after the first set of the 2007/08 season.

that's about what i figured. thanks again la!