Transformers

Brilliant!

I officially have Ironhide now, just need Optimus and Megatron to complete the movie cast, then I'm gonna start on the others. What's with all the decepticons having the circular faces ala Swindle...

830002c5169a_b400.jpg

8142053a291_b400.jpg

81104185478a_b400.jpg

They are drones from the videogame, so Hasbro gave them the generic look (plus thats how they look in the game).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually something similiar was in the movie. Hasbro has that camera that got hit with the AllSpark during the end fight and turned into a living robot. I've seen in both in stores and online too.

Actually something similiar was in the movie. Hasbro has that camera that got hit with the AllSpark during the end fight and turned into a living robot. I've seen in both in stores and online too.

Was that one of the real gear robots they are selling? I was confused by how those figured into the movie. I didn't even think about the end fight. The one particular robot I liked was the one they created in the glass case while at Hoover Dam that was trying to attack them but was hitting the sides, it was a little grouchy and actually quite funny.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get it either. Especially since rumors have it that they plan to bring the Constructicons into one of the next two movies. What are they gonna call him now? Who knows...

I picked up a couple more of the figures in the last few weeks. I got my hands on the Voyager Series Optimus Prime and Megatron and I got the Deluxe Series of Brawl, Jazz and Barricade and also got the protoform Starscream. Yay!

Nices scores. I'm still looking for the '08 Bumblebee which has been out in the states for a couple of weeks now but no luck in my area.

'74 Bumblebee

HAS13492.jpg

'08 Bumblebee

HAS13500.jpg

Ohhhh okay. I have the '74 one. I never even knew there was another one.

It is in the newest wave of deluxes along with Arcee & Dreadwing.

So far I haven't seen any of the new wave out in stores yet here in the Valley. I'm still seeing the Voyagers and the Real Gear Robots and even a few of the Scout class. My most recent pickup was the Leader Class Optimus Prime which my sister bought me as an early Christmas present. Now I gotta get Megatron...and my movie collection will be complete, with the exception of the 08' Bumblebee. I have a feeling both of those may be online purchases.

Anyone read the prequel novel, "Ghosts of Yesterday"? I found it while I was out of town in Beverly Hills last week and got a chance to read it. Not a bad book, just hard to see Transformers in novel form...