RBK 6100 - 1st Edge jersey?

Krendelev

I was going through my jerseys this morning and I noticed something that I hadn't before. My Buffalo Sabres RBK 6100 jersey has Edge material for the back panel and the under arm panels also.

DSC_0501-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_1152-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_1153-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_1154-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Does anyone know of any other RBK 6100 jerseys that have the Edge material used on them?

Edited by Krendelev

I noticed the same thing when I picked up my 6100 Miller Buffaslug. It's in my sales thread now, but I thought it was pretty interesting since no other 6100's (that I know of) had the same material.

I noticed the same thing when I picked up my 6100 Miller Buffaslug. It's in my sales thread now, but I thought it was pretty interesting since no other 6100's (that I know of) had the same material.

Shameless plug :)

Shameless plug :)

lol. It's a Buffaslug. Where else do they belong?

:P

Edited by thebiggoalie

Isn't that because the Buffaslug was essentially designed with the switch to the Edge jerseys the next year in mind anyway?

Edited by TheKevinShow

Isn't that because the Buffaslug was essentially designed with the switch to the Edge jerseys the next year in mind anyway?

Good point. I didn't think about that.

That was the same season that the Ducks changed their jerseys to the black/gold/orange theme (and won the cup), but I think their 6100's were all airknit.

I noticed this a while back actually and have been stockpiling them ever since to accumulate a nice amount of navy EDGE material for nameplates.

I vaguely recall hearing something back then that Buffalo was essentially debuting the new Reebok Edge somewhat early.