eBay version 4.0

dsl135

I know Chicago updated their jersey.

But 0.99$ for an adizero Toews jersey, thats pretty cheap. I actually thought about bidding 2$ but made a sandwich at the wrong moment and missed out :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-With-Tag-Chicago-Blackhawks-19-Toews-Adidas-Home-Jersey-men-size-46-S-/303439369326?

Edited by Lightbringer

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, jsh139 said:

You countered with $99, I hope. 

I thought about it, instead I just declined and set my auto reject. 

Maybe I'm just seeing things but it seems if you are looking for adult sizes for 6100 big block CCM's you are out of luck. 

On the other hand if you are on the small side, there has been a swarm of size 44's popping up for every team. 
I don't ever recall seeing this many 44's & 46's 

Live look in on @LAK74:

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Maybe I'm just seeing things but it seems if you are looking for adult sizes for 6100 big block CCM's you are out of luck. 

On the other hand if you are on the small side, there has been a swarm of size 44's popping up for every team. 
I don't ever recall seeing this many 44's & 46's 

• 3 weeks later...

Wrong size for me, but a dream style!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233484618063

Forgot to say I messaged seller about the size, it’s a 44. 

Edited by SS_Stew21

1 hour ago, SS_Stew21 said:

Wrong size for me, but a dream style!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233484618063

Forgot to say I messaged seller about the size, it’s a 44. 

Sweet jersey. But I gotta say, that’s the worst repro 75th patch I’ve ever seen. It’s not even an embroidered patch it’s screen printed 😂

8 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Sweet jersey. But I gotta say, that’s the worst repro 75th patch I’ve ever seen. It’s not even an embroidered patch it’s screen printed 😂

Fight strap attachment also looks crooked. Are we sure that’s legit?

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Fight strap attachment also looks crooked. Are we sure that’s legit?

It’s a little crooked but it looks legit to me? 

Looks legit overpriced to me.  Size 44 with a useless personalized ink message on it. 400 bid 700 BIN? C'mon now.

Agreed, overpriced, but in my “lurking” on these forums, I’d seen a couple of people saying the previous sz 52 that spud sold (and another on ebay, I think) was too big for them and it was their grail jersey. The 44 would come down to my elbows and somewhere around mid belly button, hahaha. 

3 minutes ago, SS_Stew21 said:

Agreed, overpriced, but in my “lurking” on these forums, I’d seen a couple of people saying the previous sz 52 that spud sold (and another on ebay, I think) was too big for them and it was their grail jersey. The 44 would come down to my elbows and somewhere around mid belly button, hahaha. 

49511514996_8f4defe2d0_c.jpg

20 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Good eye, I didn’t look at that closely enough, always learning something on these forums. The other thing I wasn’t too sure about (but I only have 2 authentics to compare) was in the fight strap photo, the ccm embroidery looks to have some kind of backing. My Habs and Rangers jerseys from that era show the stitching right through. Can any of you more experienced fellows chime in on that?

47 minutes ago, SS_Stew21 said:

Good eye, I didn’t look at that closely enough, always learning something on these forums. The other thing I wasn’t too sure about (but I only have 2 authentics to compare) was in the fight strap photo, the ccm embroidery looks to have some kind of backing. My Habs and Rangers jerseys from that era show the stitching right through. Can any of you more experienced fellows chime in on that?

That embroidery paper is normal. It’s on every big block I’ve ever seen. 

Oh yeah, I totally see that. 
One of the rarest of jerseys. Could've easily gone for double. 🤡

And here I am wasting my money on authentics 

Someone got taken for a ride 

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question

A few years back I picked up a linesman’s jersey that was kept in Vancouver as an extra should one of the crew forget his jersey or it was damaged / got bloody.
(or at least that's what I was told)

It has the orange NHL shield on the chest.

I've been on the lookout for a Refs jersey with the orange NHL shield on the chest and found this one 

My question, which I didn't notice until after I made the purchase, why would the Chest Shield be orange and the tail NHL shield be silver?  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-NHL-Referee-Jersey-Size-54-/313004268607?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=avoYhwqyhhr3WjPPY%2FGel70m8lA%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc