eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Show me this message where I said I was a big collector with "not much funds." I have never been short on cash and never used that as an excuse. This is from the Jersey Central days I figure. I remember you being upset that I listed a Tocchet that I got from you for about 150 at 175 (it was too small). $25 barely covers eBay/Pay Pal fees. I never deceived you or anyone else, I am up front about what stays, what goes and what might go with everyone, not that I am required to be. You are a freak and a grown man who cannot read or write. Call me a scumbag to my face and see what happens.

1322675369_hockey_fight_zpsbsl2alxe.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slightly off topic but does anyone take a look at a Facebook user and think, 'No way I'm trading with/buying from that person'? I've not been burned on Facebook but I do appreciate the eBay buyer protection and the sense of community/accountability here with IJ.

I don't even have a Facebook account. Am I the only one?

That escalated quickly.

Edited by JoeM7392

I don't either - I hate social media!!! Although I hate social anything! :P

Agreed...because fu*k people. That's why.

I don't either - I hate social media!!! Although I hate social anything! :P

Agreed...because fu*k people. That's why.

(This site is pretty much social media).

Steven Stultz Jr.

Said he collects flames jerseys then needed to sell some for personal reasons so did it for a deal and then it was on there. What an Arse.

This is the guy you gave sad story to on Facebook and then he started a bad buyer scammer thread on you .

NICE as you said you never give guys stories I can post our hole conversation if members ask as i said this is his MO ,know he makes like other collectors are against him .

No recollection of this guy, he types almost as nonsensically as you do. I searched my messages and I have *no* correspondence with him and this story also doesn't sound at all familiar. "Other collectors are against me?" LOL, what a lovely piece of fan fiction.

BTW you are no saint, your prices are high and you often dangle stuff looking for a max deal or you'll throw it back in the closet. How about you STFU and quit stalking me? I think your opinion is pretty well known now.

Edited by ConcreteCharlie

Steven Stultz Jr.

Said he collects flames jerseys then needed to sell some for personal reasons so did it for a deal and then it was on there. What an Arse.

This is the guy you gave sad story to on Facebook and then he started a bad buyer scammer thread on you .

NICE as you said you never give guys stories I can post our hole conversation if members ask as i said this is his MO ,know he makes like other collectors are against

No recollection of this guy, he types almost as nonsensically as you do. I searched my messages and I have *no* correspondence with him and this story also doesn't sound at all familiar. "Other collectors are against me?" LOL, what a lovely piece of fan fiction.

BTW you are no saint, your prices are high and you often dangle stuff looking for a max deal or you'll throw it back in the closet. How about you STFU and quit stalking me? I think your opinion is pretty well known now.

You were the one that contacted me as I wanted nothing to do with you.

I am not the one that buys from collectors and then inflate the price three times the amount on there eBay page .

Maybe check your PayPal account may refresh you memory all you can do is try and attack people on maybe there short responses ,does not take away from that is your Mo .And it was not me who even starting putting stuff on the board about your S hit it was other members I just commented .So you STFU .

I have no idea who those Stultz guy is, nothing in Pay Pal, email or Facebook. I keep all my correspondence from sales/purchases. I also haven't bought three Flames jersey together, two, yes, a couple times but they were different sellers. Certainly I have never used this "me against the world" crap, what a nonsensical approach. Again man, I feel you've said your piece and more. I collect, I sell, too. So do you. I don't deceive anyone and I don't appreciate you in here making up lies and vagaries. Three times the price? If only. I see you're about as good with math as you are with English.

Edited by ConcreteCharlie

Why hasn't anyone bought this yet??? Am I missing something?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/291758379389

It's a Devils jersey.. :P

Should have expected that...but still. It's sick. I already have 2 but I still might buy it...lol.

Nice jersey and a pretty good price. If it were a 48 I would probably have bought it. Wouldn't mind a Brodeur or Niedermayer for my collection.

Should have expected that...but still. It's sick. I already have 2 but I still might buy it...lol.

I believe that seller previously had it listed at $125, if you want an idea what he's after...

I believe that seller previously had it listed at $125, if you want an idea what he's after...

I bought it...the seller is actually Casey...sh*t, if I would have known I would have sent him a message on here. Ah well.