eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you ever just watch and watch a jersey linger on the bay and laugh at how overpriced it is?

Yeah, me too.

Yes, but add in also watching it in case of a price drop or to assess whether I think the seller would be open to an offer.

The over-pricing is annoying. Not only do the jerseys sit there forever (locker_room_sports is a huge offender) but it also influences other sellers because then they think that their jerseys are worth that much.

Case in point, there was a guy on the NGW group on FB who has a huge collection of 90s-00s authentics that he put feelers out for a few weeks ago. I msged him about one and he balked at my generous offer and was like "I can just stick it up on eBay for $600-$700".

Um, yeah...

While rare that price is still a bit of a stretch, even for a player like Dino

Also someone posted on FB a while back ads for those Tampa storm jerseys from about 2000ish for the game worn jerseys. IIRC, most of them were in the $300-500 range too.

While rare that price is still a bit of a stretch, even for a player like Dino

Also someone posted on FB a while back ads for those Tampa storm jerseys from about 2000ish for the game worn jerseys. IIRC, most of them were in the $300-500 range too.

A Ciccarelli authentic storm sold for $1800 back in October and then before that another sold for $1600

Yea did talk to the seller a few months back I was going to do a trade and cash but I had nothing he wanted

A Ciccarelli authentic storm sold for $1800 back in October and then before that another sold for $1600

So this one is a bargain!!

i THINK IT WAS THE SAME JERSEY

You can get storm gamers for cheaper than this. Albeit, the gamers are generally of scrubs.

So this one is a bargain!!

No just compared to the last 3 that have sold last year its cheaper then those

You can get storm gamers for cheaper than this. Albeit, the gamers are generally of scrubs.

Yeah most are scrub players but how often do you see them available? I own 3 of them game worn DeBrusk,Andersson w/A, and Kelly..Not star players but you just can't find them anywhere. The authentics like this one don't come up for sale often. I saw the three i mention available last year but before that i only saw about 2-3 in a 5 year span.

Not sure what to make of this...I'm thinking it was made for pride weekend in Philly?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301933632046&alt=web

I like his 80's serial killer style goalie masks, those are pretty awesome.

Does anyone know how selling on eBay to benefit charity works?

I have my Snider patches on their and just got paid for the first one. I expected the 60% that I had going to charity to be taken out but I got the whole amount.

I imagine that portion will be taken out when I get my statement for the month from eBay?