Sewing Down vs Purchasing Uncrested

What do you guys recommend? Would it be better to purchase a Replica KOHO Ottawa jersey that glued on and stitch down the crest on the chest and shoulders, or alternatively, get a CCM 15000 Gamewear that is Uncrested and getting everything stitched on separately?

The only time I would even consider going with a blank gamewear would be in the case of recreating a jersey that was never available for retail sale.

Unless you're talking about a Burger King or Wild Wing, replicas are usually not that hard to find and would probably be cheaper than starting from scratch. Just be patient and keep checking eBay.

The only time I would even consider going with a blank gamewear would be in the case of recreating a jersey that was never available for retail sale.

Unless you're talking about a Burger King or Wild Wing, replicas are usually not that hard to find and would probably be cheaper than starting from scratch. Just be patient and keep checking eBay.

Gotcha! That makes sense, I just didn't know how effective it would be stitching the shoulder and chest crests down if they were glued on. I read a bit of the other thread regarding that topic and it was pretty helpful.

• 4 weeks later...

it's a legit Koho Wings replica. The crest would be glued on, not stitched down. The "jumbo" size is like a 3XL or so, though I'd go by exact measurements over assuming the size.