Really ugly All Star jersey...anyone know its origins?

aroomadoomie

Got this jersey a couple years back because it looked cool and was intriguing plus I had never seen another like it. Since then I have not seen another like it, I knew when I bought it no all star team ever wore it but still cool. Does anyone have any idea as to the origin of it.

All materials correct

Correct tags on the inside, I removed neck tag and jock tag

No fight strap

Looks like it was made by reebok,

After asking reebok they said it was a custom jersey someone put logos on but it even has the screen printed terms logos with the screen printed stitches like a real premier.

11ytibT.jpg

I suppose it could be a prototype, but most likely just a marketing jersey for the all star game that wasn't actually used cuz they have never worn that style.

It's is sharp looking, but of course as a Devils fan I am biased toward red and black.

Ha I thought it looked cool, guy I bought it from said he picked it up at a garage sale

Considering you can see the Reebok vector on the inside of the neck (not to mention the overall cut of the jersey itself).... says quite a bit about how legit that may be.

Then again, it looks like a replica... although still slightly suspicious

Edited by thepunisher767

I removed the tag from inside the neck for comfort, it is styled like a premier which explains the embroidered logo. Everything is cut the same as a premier

Well.. I stand corrected! Quite a nice find if it indeed a prototype. Even if it isn't it still looks quite nice.

it is a legit prototype

here's your proof

kbrvdl.png

It's at the 1 minute mark of this video

Holy Crap! Thank you soooooo much ha, watch the video before but never noticed it. God, I don't even know what to do with it now or if it is worth anything ha

Wow! This new company sounds like the second coming of Jesus to the hockey community. I can't wait until they reach the retail market for everyone to enjoy.

Holy Crap! Thank you soooooo much ha, watch the video before but never noticed it. God, I don't even know what to do with it now or if it is worth anything ha

You're welcome.

I had the same problem as you when it came to getting info from reebok about a kings prototype I own

Seems like they don't want to give up any info about them ha, do you have pics of yours, I'd love to see it

it's nothing special just the white and purple jersey with some different tagging and the same type of nhl shield with a hand written tag inside

here ya go

link my photobucket with the pics

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/gravedigger138/library/protoedge?sort=3&page=1

what does the inside hangtag look like on yours?

Edited by Digger

it looks the same as every other premier on the market, just a materials list, mine does not have any handwritten tags on it everything was typed